Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ok or not Ok

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    kardsharp wrote: »
    Not ok to have a headache all the time. If you really do have a head ache then I hope you feel better soon.

Leaving your dirty doubled up socks in the laundry.

Not ok. There’s a laundry basket.

Staying home Instead of going out.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    OK
    Telling someone you are not a Christian when they wish you a Happy Easter (but in a nice way-as in "Well, I'm not Christian, but I'll have a happy Sunday, thank you!"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Always okay... They may not be Christian or recognize the holiday however ...it's still Easter regardless and you can still wish it a good day! 😊

• lauragreenbaum
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Always okay... They may not be Christian or recognize the holiday however ...it's still Easter regardless and you can still wish it a good day! 😊

That's true, but many people assume everyone is Christian. I mean you don't hear the general public wishing anyone a Happy Hanukkah. Anyway...

OK or not OK- making jokes about the Corona virus
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    So not ok

Telling a restaurant that you can't have a certain ingredient because you are allergic, but it's really because you just don't like the ingredient?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Maybe the little white lie isn't necessary, and you order it the way you want it...after all your paying for it, might as well get what you want. 😁

Complaining that the food is over salted?
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    If it can be made again, I'd ask for another one (I remember going to Red Lobster and having the worse piece of salmon - not only could you tell it was so not fresh - but it was SO salty...that is just how it 'comes out of the package' they told me...🙄😣)

Winning a sizable amount of money, but not telling anyone about it?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Totally okay.... unfortunately that's when everybody wants to suddenly be your best bud! 🙄

Not leaving your your riches to your grown children when you die?

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Ok, it’s your money, up to you what to do with it.

Throw a party and purposely neglect to invite the guy that’s always obnoxious
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    Absolutely...

When the obnoxious person calls you out finding out about the party and you lie saying that you wondered why they didn't return your text?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    😬Tough one to answer as everyone has their own way to handle things. I'm about honesty and never lying so in order to not hurt feelings I think I'd sorta lie by conveniently "missing" their phone calls. 🤷
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    😬Tough one to answer as everyone has their own way to handle things. I'm about honesty and never lying so in order to not hurt feelings I think I'd sorta lie by conveniently "missing" their phone calls. 🤷

You didn't add a new one, so I'll do it :-) OK or not Ok- asking the front desk to remove the breakfast room service charge because it took over an hour to get to you and you didn't have time to eat it.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Totally okay 👍

Refusing to pay for a meal that had a hair or bug in it?
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    totally ok...Unless you continued to finish the meal after you realized the 'hair'.

Not leaving anything to your family in your will but leaving everything to the care and comfort to your pets?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Not ok

Letting a faucet drip
  • PAPYRUS3
    Options
    ok only if you want to drive me in crazy-ville...plus what a waste!

Telling your hair dresser that you don't wish to converse while getting a haircut?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Not ok
    🤨

Telling your hairdresser that you hate your hairstyle
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    OK but maybe find a nicer way to say it
    Playing a loud, annoying video on your phone while waiting for your flight at the gate without putting your earbuds on!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    NOT okay 🙄

Playing loud music which everyone else can hear even though your wearing earphones while traveling for hours on a bus or plane?
    (Have had a lot of these people on trips) 😏
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    def not ok

eating cake while on a diet :p