Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ok or not Ok

1707172737476»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 186,142 Member Member Posts: 186,142 Member
    Absolutely not!

Letting work consume your life?
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,846 Member Member Posts: 8,846 Member
    If it's your life's work, then it is ok

Traveling as long as you follow all precautions?
  • Kindhearts30Kindhearts30 Member Posts: 1,007 Member Member Posts: 1,007 Member
    Ok =)

Not getting the vaccine
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 186,142 Member Member Posts: 186,142 Member
    Ok
    Hasn't been out long enough to make me feel safe! I'll just stay home and continue social distancing until....

Not wearing a mask around people 😷
  • Kindhearts30Kindhearts30 Member Posts: 1,007 Member Member Posts: 1,007 Member
    Depends on who your around also what your doing....

Driving with a mask on even when your alone
    edited February 16
    Not sure why 🤔
    But I see it everyday 🤭

Speaking up when a family member or close friend doesn't think Covid's real and never takes care to be safe
  • Miz_OwlMiz_Owl Member Posts: 2,310 Member Member Posts: 2,310 Member
    Ok . I just wouldn't be around them until I get my vaccine . :|

Putting a family member in a nursing home knowing you may never see them again cos of the virus ?
  • elmusho1989elmusho1989 Member Posts: 270 Member Member Posts: 270 Member
    God no and I wouldn't be able to ignore it either.

Scolding someone else's child when theres a reason for it. (I often tell the bigger kids not to skip my little niece in line for the swings at the playground.)

• cugogirl2017cugogirl2017 Member Posts: 6,165 Member Member Posts: 6,165 Member
    I call that teaching manners. I know it's not comfortable but it is ok to gently tell kids about manners and fairness.

Is it ok to encourage others to return their grocery cart to the cart corral? It is a pet peeve of mine when people unload their groceries and allow their cart to roll away.
    edited February 17
  • elmusho1989elmusho1989 Member Posts: 270 Member Member Posts: 270 Member
    Whoa in my last reply I thought I was talking about people pushing in line. I thought I was on the last page but I must not have been. My views on nursing homes are in no way that harsh! My dad nearly went into one only he died before that happened so no judgement here. Really sorry to anyone I may have hurt or offended x
  • cugogirl2017cugogirl2017 Member Posts: 6,165 Member Member Posts: 6,165 Member
    No worries, sometimes that happens where it puts you on the previous page. I am sorry about your dad that is not easy.