Let's lose 20 lbs by June!

Options
raraCoco
raraCoco Posts: 27 Member
It's about to be February so 5lbs a month until June ! That will be our goal. What is your start weight? I'm at 175lbs and would like to be 155 when June gets here. Hoping to feel a lot lighter for the summer and fit into my summer clothes.

Replies

• macmckeen
    macmckeen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yaaaassss!!!
  • silvianog
    silvianog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan I am at 198 want to get to btwn 175-180
  • mnchristian77
    mnchristian77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This looks like where I need to be.
  • oconnell699
    oconnell699 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good goal im in 😊❤
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    20 lbs by June would be awesome. I will join in with a Friday weigh-in date.
  • mammy2one
    mammy2one Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    20 lbs by June will be great! I’m in 🙂
    Friday is my weigh in day. Last Friday I was 201.2
  • luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    raraCoco wrote: »
    It's about to be February so 5lbs a month until June ! That will be our goal. What is your start weight? I'm at 175lbs and would like to be 155 when June gets here. Hoping to feel a lot lighter for the summer and fit into my summer clothes.

Hey girl! I have the same goal as you! Let's do it!
  • jmcshea2
    jmcshea2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal... starting weight is 176, goal weight 156
  • Wintermom1988
    Wintermom1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in I weight 175 I usually don't weight in for 3-4 weeks at a time.
  • FoxyFinck10
    FoxyFinck10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I am also starting at 175 lbs. and would like to be 150 lbs. I'm looking forward to the motivation and being held accountable!
  • raraCoco
    raraCoco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So happy so many of you could join !! I'm going to weigh in at the end of February, let me know how your first month is going. Feeling pretty positive but I could be logging food better than I have been !
  • andrewhept1
    andrewhept1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I want to reward myself with a cruise!
  • Shantae785
    Shantae785 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yasss I’m in!
  • FoxyFinck10
    Options
    I feel that I am logging my foods consistently and my exercising. I want to exercise a little more than what I am now. I feel better after doing so, plus I know I can eat a little more if I do ;) I like that this time around on MFP I am losing at a slower rate, which means that it will be more attainable for me.
  • Kimmie_H81
    Kimmie_H81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late! Start weight was 199 (refused to let myself get to the 200 mark!) which was 28th Jan. I'm now 195 as of today so a great start for me already!
    Got a festival and a holiday to lose weight for so let's get on it!
    How is everyone doing this? Calorie restricting? Keto? No Alcohol?
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I hit Onederland today finally at 199. Would love to be 179 by June. I'm retiring the end of May and going on vacation in June so that would be great!! Good luck everyone!!
  • grammykp58
    grammykp58 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I’m in!! At 159.2 this morning. Want to get to 140 by June. I’ve been struggling with the same 2 pounds since Christmas... between 158 and 160..... Got to 157.6 a week or so ago, then up and down again. Ideas ?
  • grammykp58
    grammykp58 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Does this one eventually show up in “active challenges “ or is it always necessary to go to “community “ and scroll down to it?
  • FoxyFinck10
    Options
    @Kimmie_H81- I am just following MFP and going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. I'm trying to lose my weight this time around with making it more realistic on what I'm actually going to continue to do after losing all of the weight. 3-4 times a week at the gym is manageable for me, so that's what I'm sticking with.

I just received in the mail, Flapjacked Mighty Muffins. I read on some threads on MFP that people really liked it and I needed to switch up my plain breakfast of just string cheese. I can say that I am actually impressed. It was pretty tasty. Although I didn't have a measuring cup to measure out the water. I'm pretty sure I put too much in, but other than that I enjoyed it.

I'm sick for a third time this winter, so we'll see how many times I can actually make it the gym. Hope everyone has a good week!!