Stalling!?

Options
2»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Samm471 wrote: »
    And with 13 pounds to lose, it's gonna be a slow go. Put on your patient pants.

Another thought - I hold onto water weight during ovulation and my period. I don't know how that falls for you, but something to keep in mind.

Okay I will keep trying with the creatine and see how it goes. Yes I do retain water during my period I know it's due within the next week roughly. I will definetley keep my patience pants on lol! 😁 I don't eat my exercise calories back because I never know how many calories exactly I'm burning. I do wear a Fitbit but I don't know how many times I've heard from others including personal trainers that the calories burned on you're Fitbit is not accurate. I mainly use it for steps in work as my job is very active

Wait til after your period and see if you woosh some weight off.

You're supposed to eat back exercise calories, using MFP. That's how it's set up. Many people eat back 50-75% to account for overestimates, but you should be eating some. Especially if you have an active job.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Another thought - I hold onto water weight during ovulation and my period. I don't know how that falls for you, but something to keep in mind.

Okay I will keep trying with the creatine and see how it goes. Yes I do retain water during my period I know it's due within the next week roughly. I will definetley keep my patience pants on lol! 😁 I don't eat my exercise calories back because I never know how many calories exactly I'm burning. I do wear a Fitbit but I don't know how many times I've heard from others including personal trainers that the calories burned on you're Fitbit is not accurate. I mainly use it for steps in work as my job is very active

You're supposed to eat back exercise calories, using MFP. That's how it's set up. Many people eat back 50-75% to account for overestimates, but you should be eating some. Especially if you have an active job.

But I'm never sure how many calories I've burned and I'm worried I eat too many. Do you think even 100 calories to eat back on training days would help?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

But I'm never sure how many calories I've burned and I'm worried I eat too many. Do you think even 100 calories to eat back on training days would help?

I'm guessing, looking at your profile picture, you do a cross-fit type workout?

For weight lifting, MFP gives me about 180 calories for an hour. I'd eat 90-100 calories of that, personally.
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

For weight lifting, MFP gives me about 180 calories for an hour. I'd eat 90-100 calories of that, personally.

No I do weightlifting too :) that was setting up for a deadlift in college 😊 okay I will go with what you've said and see how that works out thanks so much for helping its muscle appreciated. I feel 'less stressed' lol

• quiksylver296
    Options

No I do weightlifting too :) that was setting up for a deadlift in college 😊 okay I will go with what you've said and see how that works out thanks so much for helping its muscle appreciated. I feel 'less stressed' lol

Yay.

And YAY for chicks who deadlift! ;)<3