Looking for other people eating 1200ish calories a day

Replies

• isabellanoela
    isabellanoela Posts: 1 Member
    I’m clinging for 1200-1300 depending on the day as well. To be honest, I’m in need of some motivation from friends.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I am doing 1250 for 1 pound a week. Feel free to add me.
  • iseewholewheat
    iseewholewheat Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! Diary open for friends, I don't think I would look at my diary for guidance, but I appreciate accountability
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • renaenance
    renaenance Posts: 37 Member
    I try to keep my food at 1200 or below. I try not to fret if I get 1500 in a day...just not daily. My diary is open, wouldn't say it's a model, but maybe it will help someone. I'm always looking for some help in the motivation and accountability departments.
  • jenpettipas
    jenpettipas Posts: 37 Member
    I try for 1200 but lately I've been overeating and not logging. And also not losing, not surprisingly. Add me so we can all motivate each other to be better!
  • midgemariemills
    midgemariemills Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me. My goal is around 1200 but most days my diary says I am under. Not sure if that is good or bad
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Took a rare Friday off and drove down to Oxford for a little work, a little shopping, and a great lunch at a favorite spot. For one meal I suspended the diet. I get to Oxford only rarely and I have to take advantage.
    You have to understand that this is the heart of Ole Miss land and the appetizer I love is Hotty-Totty Balls... Garlic mashed potatoes, cheese, bacon rolled into a golf-ball sized round, breaded in cracker meal and deep fried till they are crispy on the outside and piping hot fluffy, cheesy, bacony goodness inside. Thank goodness my husband was with me to split them! I really went for the Spicy chicken stew. I don't know how they make it, but it is one of the best things I ever ate. - Anyway, yesterday might not be a good day to look at my diary!! Lol
    Good food and activity WAY down.
  • ym_02
    ym_02 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me! I haven't been adding for a while, but I'm trying to get back in the habit :)
  • tamazinegrace
    tamazinegrace Posts: 25 Member
    Yep, feel free to add me guys :)
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    I am at 1200 plus I eat excercise calories back. Anyone is free to add-always looking for more friends.
  • X5452JONDY
    X5452JONDY Posts: 16 Member
    I do between 1200-1400 depending on how i feel. Add me! Looking for friends and support😁
  • Salixiana
    Salixiana Posts: 37 Member
    1200 calories per day and my diary is open. 1200 calories can be a bit tricky, so it's nice to see how others are managing.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I do 1200/1300 most of the time and stick to it if I'm not exercising. Once I exercise I eat those calories back :D
  • Blondie3012
    Blondie3012 Posts: 17 Member
    sra455 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for other people out there eating around 1200 calories a day who have an open food diary. Mine is open and my aim each day is for 1200. I usually remain around that goal, but I am always curious what other people find to eat that keeps them full/satisfied and still on the calorie count.

If your daily goal is around that amount and your diary is open to share, I would love to be friends and support buddies!

Hi I'm also doing 1200 a day and I swear by porridge breakkie and then a soup for lunch!!!

Then I have an apple and a clean dinner, this allows for something naughty in the evening! Good luck x
  • baxter466
    baxter466 Posts: 14 Member
    So everyone doing 1200 .....is everyone then having success and losing ?
  • nbrady001
    nbrady001 Posts: 60 Member
    I am. I have lost 5 lbs in a month and a half doing 1200 to 1400. I am on the last 20lbs so it is slow and steady to the finish line. Usually it is only .5 lbs a week but that's fine with me. I'm not going to lie. I have slipped a few times and had to get back on the horse but it does work.
  • chelstene
    chelstene Posts: 118 Member
    Hey guys, I just started back on my diet and I'd love some friends for motivation. I'm on the 1200 cals per day and the last time I used this I lost around 10kgs.... I have put this back on over the course on 3 years or so haha so need to shed it again 🤣.... also I will open my food diary (once I figure out how to 🤔)
  • s3sz_kay
    s3sz_kay Posts: 4 Member
    Yes this is me. :)
  • brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    Love this! Feel free to add me, but this week has been rough so no judgment! Usually I’m pretty good in the 1200-1300 range.