Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My Turn!

2»

Replies

• Emi1974Emi1974 Posts: 526Member Member Posts: 526Member Member
    CONGRATULATIONS :) You look amazing
  • cinrn68cinrn68 Posts: 215Member Member Posts: 215Member Member
    Congrats! It truly is a lifelong battle. Your story is all too familiar. It's my turn to bite the bullet as well. Keep up the great work!
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Posts: 11,797Member Member Posts: 11,797Member Member
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • DanerTeeDanerTee Posts: 263Member Member Posts: 263Member Member
    Thank you SO much for sharing your roller coaster experience. I completely relate to it and like you, I have finally realised that this is a disease more than anything and if I treat it as such, the success just comes. THANK YOU! And CONGRATS!
  • Sew3rinSew3rin Posts: 88Member, Premium Member Posts: 88Member, Premium Member
    Awesome attitude! You look fabulous!
  • Sew3rinSew3rin Posts: 88Member, Premium Member Posts: 88Member, Premium Member
    Congratulations!!
  • girlwithcurls2girlwithcurls2 Posts: 1,541Member Member Posts: 1,541Member Member
    Fantastic! Throw away that yo-yo. You've got this :)
  • LittleLightShineLittleLightShine Posts: 30Member, Premium Member Posts: 30Member, Premium Member
    That's terrific. Good for you and you look great!
  • babysaffybabysaffy Posts: 150Member Member Posts: 150Member Member
    Congratulations!
  • sytchequeensytchequeen Posts: 390Member Member Posts: 390Member Member
    Wow. Just wow. You don't even look like the same person!
  • baxter466baxter466 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Wow .....how awesome .....did you just do calorie in versus calorie out .....basic healthy eating and what was exercise .....thank you
  • sgriskasgriska Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    Yeah, just calories in/out (prioritizing protein but not going nuts with strict macros or anything). About two thirds of the way through it I added trying to get 10,000 steps in most days as weather permits and I’m still walking in maintenance. Not eating back my exercise calories cuz I figure I’d rather be a bit under so I can indulge now and then with a meal out or whatever without stressing over it.
  • Kumquat_HaagendazKumquat_Haagendaz Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
  • cds_momto3cds_momto3 Posts: 313Member Member Posts: 313Member Member
    This is AWESOME! What an amazing transformation!!
2»