The buddy system! Who wants more MFP friends?

Options
123457»

Replies

• HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can definitely use friends on here.
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
    for like the 20th time in the past year I start out going so strong and happy, and then my motivation completely dies after 2 weeks and I have to begin yet again...

in need of motivation :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    More buddies for motivation is always welcomed here! I'm Krystle and have about 70 more lbs. to lose. Would love to have more friend on here to support me and for me to support them!
  • Izzybackyet
    Options
    weight loss buds this way,already have a couple and it's a big help...let's group motivate :drinker:
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me.. im diggin the support
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivation and buddy chain would be great.
    Please add me as a friend.
    Shirley61:flowerforyou:
  • gypsy_nurse
    gypsy_nurse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i could use some buddies too! feel free to add me.

kate
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i do i do! Everybody feel free to add me too...you can never have enough support :happy:
  • eastcoaster
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • lhg1986
    lhg1986 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok, So im a college student and I dont really have the time do diet, So I need LOTS of motivation, yes my family is here for me, but i need someone who understands what im dealing with. Im in need of a buddy.....I know I can do this...I need to do this...for ME...
  • shrublet
    shrublet Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year-old university student from Canada and I, too, would love more buddies! :) You can never have enough. I am just starting on this whole weight-loss thing but I have lofty goals (a half marathon eventually... and skinny jeans!) and I know that having friends along for the ride makes it so much easier.

In other words, feel free to add me! :)
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me!!
  • mtizy
    mtizy Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm pretty new, been on here four days now, and could definitely use some friends to keep me motivated.
  • nanubr
    nanubr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me I need all the motivation I can get
  • michellegetsbanded
    Options
    I could always use more buddies! I'm a little over 3 weeks post-op (lap band) and I could always use some good motivation. Of course I will do the same in return! :smile:
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've been adding friends but MFP says I can't add no more than 5 friends in 10 minutes, weird! Anyways add me if ya like.
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Add me! I need to feel more accountable for my choices and this is the perfect way! Thanks!