Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What would your ex say about you?

Replies

• Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 6,892Member Member Posts: 6,892Member Member
    Idk if this has been asked before. Sorry if it’s a dupe. But

What praise, warnings, advice might your ex say to your current or future someone?

If she gets super quiet, ignores you when you speak and stares at you, but through you....you did something very wrong
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 1,309Member Member Posts: 1,309Member Member
    Right now he's a little pissed about things, so it wouldn't be great I guess 🤷‍♀️
    edited February 10
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 29,412Member Member Posts: 29,412Member Member
    My ex girlfriend was obsessed with trying to find the largest known prime number.
    I wonder what she is up to now?
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 671Member Member Posts: 671Member Member
    She's like a zoo animal, you can't handle her, she can't even handle herself.
  • robertwroach1250robertwroach1250 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    She thinks i'm crazy --- but I'm not the who married me.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 3,568Member Member Posts: 3,568Member Member
    probably most wouldn’t remember me very well tbh

I find that hard to believe!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 3,568Member Member Posts: 3,568Member Member
    Most recent ex would tell you pretty good things about me. We ended on relatively good terms I mean as good as a relationship can end I guess? She'd include the fact that I don't call my mother enough most likley knowing her!
    Vikka_V wrote: »

What praise, warnings, advice might your ex say to your current or future someone?

If she laugh/cries she is upset, not happy or manic...just laughing at herself for crying because she realizes the futility, but she is upset...be kind and sweet...don't be unsure or put off, be nice.

Actually ex's may not have gotten this, but should have! Because it's so easy to interpret!
    *note to futures

If she laugh/cries she is upset, not happy or manic...just laughing at herself for crying because she realizes the futility, but she is upset...be kind and sweet...don't be unsure or put off, be nice.

Actually ex's may not have gotten this, but should have! Because it's so easy to interpret!
    *note to futures
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,695Member Member Posts: 1,695Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    My ex girlfriend was obsessed with trying to find the largest known prime number.
    I wonder what she is up to now?

😂🙌🏼
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,695Member Member Posts: 1,695Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

*note to futures

I got that sis!🤷🤗💗😘👍
  • BSTLIFE84BSTLIFE84 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    “She was crazy”
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 4,717Member Member Posts: 4,717Member Member
    “Swannysez is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.”
  • Pour_DecisionsPour_Decisions Posts: 1,156Member Member Posts: 1,156Member Member
    She drinks a little too much but damn she can cook.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 4,534Member Member Posts: 4,534Member Member
    The only thing he would say (that I can think of based on what he said to me when he was with me) that has any shred of truth to it, is: 'she's a great mom'

Maybe. If I'm lucky he will say nothing worse than, 'she's the mother of my children'. Whatever. People must believe what they want or make up their own minds. I don't have the energy to care anymore
  • guil0095guil0095 Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
    "She is the one that got away....and she likes chocolate..a lot of chocolate!"
  • CandikickbuttCandikickbutt Posts: 76Member Member Posts: 76Member Member
    I wish she had was less strong willed so she'd listen to me more