Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What would your ex say about you?

124»

Replies

• MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member
    He's gentle when he needs to be gentle, strong when he needs to be strong. Hard to make angry but once you do he can hold a grudge for the longest time. Be prepared to kiss some major a** to get back into his circle.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,441Member Member Posts: 2,441Member Member
    He cares more about his work
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    "Sweet Jesus, he's still alive?"
  • evilpoptart63evilpoptart63 Posts: 397Member Member Posts: 397Member Member
    "She's psycho!!!"
    I feel like most guys say this about all their ex's...
    Mine would be correct though
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 7,221Member Member Posts: 7,221Member Member
    "She's psycho!!!"
    I feel like most guys say this about all their ex's...
    Mine would be correct though

Haha, I love this. My ex has said this, and hes spent the last month trying to get me back. I guess he has a thing for "psycho" 😂
  • Pour_DecisionsPour_Decisions Posts: 1,055Member Member Posts: 1,055Member Member
    Don't piss her off, she'll slash your tires and key your car. P.S. Hide your toothbrush, she might clean the toilet with it.
  • amandakesslersamandakesslers Posts: 178Member Member Posts: 178Member Member
    I think my ex would give me a good review :D

We weren't right for each other, but I was a good partner for years and we ended things on good terms.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,096Member Member Posts: 2,096Member Member
    Oddly enough, I have no idea what he'd say. After 23 years together you'd think I could predict that, but I really just don't know.
    edited February 13
  • SirMxyzptlkSirMxyzptlk Posts: 870Member Member Posts: 870Member Member
    I am not as exciting as the other guy she was banging, apparently.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,096Member Member Posts: 2,096Member Member
    Oddly enough, I have no idea what he'd say. After 23 years together you'd think I could predict that, but I really just don't know.

Oh, and at Christmas I found out my ex told my estranged family that we were separated (I hadn't told them yet). I still have no idea what he told them, good or bad.
  • kiousdkiousd Posts: 916Member Member Posts: 916Member Member
    Depends on what kind of day she's having. I could be a great guy 1 day, or a monster that wrecked her body the next. lol
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,875Member Member Posts: 7,875Member Member
    Great dad. Great provider

Insensitive- grumpy - cheap sob
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,441Member Member Posts: 2,441Member Member
    He's very selfish and emotionless, but a rare breed
    edited February 13
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    “I’m surprised he’s still alive. I paid a lot of money to make sure he wouldn’t be by now.”
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Posts: 12,291Member Member Posts: 12,291Member Member
    Getting to know her isn't easy, but it's worth it.
  • pixibombzpixibombz Posts: 110Member Member Posts: 110Member Member
    Nothing bad cos i’m way too good😂😂”jokes”...im moody,selfish🙄..but i do have great boobs so💁🏼‍♀️😝
  • michael1976_camichael1976_ca Posts: 3,314Member Member Posts: 3,314Member Member
    He a great guy good with my kids. He a real keeper just wasn't for me