What kind of drink are you?

Replies

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member

@MistressSara Because this is her thread and she is one sweet, sexy, cool treatπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜

Berry Creamsicle Recipe
    The Berry Creamsicle is a purple drink made from Hpnotiq Harmonie, whipped cream vodka and club soda, and served over ice in a highball glass

BerryCreamsicle.png
  • Nicksmom106
    edited February 2019
    This is easy for some users yet harder for others.

@MistressSara Blue Label Johnnie Walker. Neat, elegant, sophisticated, aged but not old, a memorable expierence.

@CaptainFantastic01 Jack and Coke. Old faithful. Fun, loving, always up for a good time, and reminds me of good old times with the boys.

@slimgirljo15 Whiskey sweet. Sweet going down but with a little burn from the whiskey, just to remind you who your messing with.

@Nicksmom106 Sangria. Sweet, fruity, has lots to say and going on and full of color and life.

Don't know her all that well but she seems nice and has a sweet voice @tinkerhellraiser Southern Comfort Old Fashion. Goes down real smooth and can keep drinking all night long and forget how many you had. Definitely regret in the morning (hell raiser part)but totally worth it.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles don't know her all that much either besides our mutual love for Tina and Bob's burgers, but a glass of chardonnay. Classy and elegant. Only a glass though nothing too crazy, she's the one friend whose the lovable mom friend who reminds you to drink water when you start to go a little crazy and starting to slur your words.

@burlygirl91 Tequila. One hella of a night where you wake up next to someone you don't know and you scramble to find your pants, wallet and more importantly phone to text your friends to come pick you up wherever the hell that is because you don't know where you are or what the hell happened last night. Talk about trouble with a capital T! :p
    πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ....πŸ€—πŸ’“
  • Nicksmom106
    @Tankiscool .

JAGERMEISTER SPICE.with coke...rootbeer....neat...or in a shot because like Tank...this.drink is versatile, able to fit in perfectly, also like him it's warm, sweet, spicey and has a kick you don't see coming but feel for days later πŸ˜πŸ‘ a playful drink that feels like an old friend 😘
    3dd4aaafbef628a872d16f0752b95f1a.jpg
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    @Tankiscool .

JAGERMEISTER SPICE.with coke...rootbeer....neat...or in a shot because like Tank...this.drink is versatile, able to fit in perfectly, also like him it's warm, sweet, spicey and has a kick you don't see coming but feel for days later πŸ˜πŸ‘ a playful drink that feels like an old friend 😘
    3dd4aaafbef628a872d16f0752b95f1a.jpg

m2l1ys1dsb97.gif
  • Nicksmom106
    @RhiAnLewis17 .
    Raspberry cosmopolitan

Because she's sweet classy and so pretty...but can pack a punch when you least expect it....yet.that only makes you love her moreπŸ€·πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ’—

the-vine_cosmo.jpg?crop=1xw:0.7799072642967543xh;center,top&resize=768:*
  • Nicksmom106
    iMago wrote: Β»
    iMago wrote: Β»
    @MistressSara - something fruity with an umbrella in it

@Mr_Healthy_Habits - some kind of dark smoky tequila

@Avocado_AS5 - henny at a house party

@Vikka_V - wine straight out the bottle

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles - O'doul's and designated driver

@slimgirljo15 - long island iced tea and chill

@LiftingSpirits - green skittle flavored vodka

@CaptainFantastic01 - shiner because everybody in Texas loves him

I'll try to pick some more of y'all out later if this takes off

wow okay

@tinkerhellraiser - Bacardi Oakheart because i love it and it's warm and feels really good when it hits your tongue

<3<3<3

6zfbknpk7lmw.gif

πŸ€—aw....the feels you twoπŸ’—....the vapors are rising😍
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Soda
  • Nicksmom106
    @MrSunshinez ...because why the hell not my handsome big brother!!!!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜˜ like him Jerry the Icelandic Sailor is a tall cool sexy drink that can kick *kitten* at a moment's notice😎...but mostly ya just want to snuggle up to him...πŸ€—
    (And don't say I never hooked you up.πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ you!...think viking lol)

Jerry The Icelandic Sailor
    Ingredients
    1 oz Vodka
    1 oz Sailor Jerry rum
    .5 oz lemon juice
    .5 oz peach juice or nectar
    Angostura bitters
    jerry-the-icelandic-sailor.jpg?crop=0.9332761823117589xw:1xh;center,top&resize=768:*
  • Candikickbutt
    Candikickbutt Posts: 97 Member
    Half stout half cider... Snake bite.
  • Nicksmom106
    @Cowsfan1 .

My favorite cowboy fan is the understated but always enjoyable and smooth Lone Star Beer🍺🍻. This amazing mellow.fellow is like his brew of choice ....comfortable, fun and packs a punch when he needs to get it done!πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ’—
    lone+star+beer.jpg
  • Nicksmom106
    @Moon_Stone My beautiful friend has her cocktail's refined, sweet soul...with enough bite to remind you to watch yourself this chica packs quite a kick!! A night with her will have you howling at her moon!πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ’“

Moonshine Margarita
    Moonshine-Margarita_122.jpg

Recipe and photo from Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine

Ingredients
    2 oz. moonshine
    1 oz. lime juice
    1 oz. simple syrup
    1 oz. triple sec

Directions: Put all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake vigorously. Pour over ice in a salt-rimmed Ball jar. Garnish with a slice of lime.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    @Nicksmom106

For you sweetheart, how about a Frozen Coconut Mojito because our time reminds me of an island vacation. Fun to think about, fun that is had and the cool, refreshing feeling that you can't get from an ordinary drink.

p1lbk0grocdf.jpg

• 4 ounces cream of coconut
    • 4 ounces coconut rum
    • 2 ounces fresh lime juice
    • 8 fresh mint leaves
    • 1 scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
    • 4 cups ice
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    @Nicksmom106

Pina colada, caught in the rain πŸ’•πŸ’•
    https://youtu.be/TazHNpt6OTo
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    @Cowsfan1 .

My favorite cowboy fan is the understated but always enjoyable and smooth Lone Star Beer🍺🍻. This amazing mellow.fellow is like his brew of choice ....comfortable, fun and packs a punch when he needs to get it done!πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ’—
    lone+star+beer.jpg

ukob301i8p1r.gif

• Cowsfan1
    edited February 2019
    @Nicksmom106

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat -
    Cause you gotta hold it down for Boston and you’re a combination of bold and sweet cheers my friend

v3mz7cvw5fxh.jpeg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @cowsfan1

u11d6dsdyup3.jpg

Well duh, it's gotta be milk because he's a big fan of cows πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • Cowsfan1
    @cowsfan1

u11d6dsdyup3.jpg

Well duh, it's gotta be milk because he's a big fan of cows πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

ossfb069gmfk.gif