Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

14567810»

Replies

• tjjm1850tjjm1850 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Windows open, letting in the cool crisp air. Wearing just my gym shorts. Wrapped in my down comforter.
  • Viddo82Viddo82 Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
    not in the wet spot
    I literally lolled.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 513Member Member Posts: 513Member Member
    After a good swim or hike is amazing...
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    fetal position, crying for as long as I want, don't have to get up and go anywhere the next day

This is the greatest description of the use of a bed I've heard of in a long time. This is what a bed is truly for.

pi8ivrrze54k.png
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 437Member Member Posts: 437Member Member
    I like to be carried to bed..by doves.

😂😂😂
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 487Member Member Posts: 487Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    fetal position, crying for as long as I want, don't have to get up and go anywhere the next day

This is the greatest description of the use of a bed I've heard of in a long time. This is what a bed is truly for.

pi8ivrrze54k.png

Cute
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 487Member Member Posts: 487Member Member
    Dear all! I want to thank you for sharing with me your stories... what ever was said here is going to stay here.
    My session number 2 in this amazing app will end tomorrow but I wanted to say goodbye for now and I hope to see you in session number 3.
    Blessings to all of you!🙏
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,588Member Member Posts: 8,588Member Member
    I sleep after fighting sleep for hours