Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

Replies

• MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,948Member Member Posts: 1,948Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I like to fall asleep with an extra blanket, the heat really low, and with socks on. I don’t like clothes because I sleep beside a human furnace and they also make it harder to switch positions in the night.

tbvzbcwtk8iw.gif

Socks on?!?!

Have you not read the latest research?!

No Leuty, please explain!

Women are 30% more likely to enjoy their...sleep...when wearing socks. Going to bed with socks on is a good indicator of successful bedtime. I always want @CoffeeAndContour to wear socks and enjoy her bedtime. Always. :smooched:

Frankly I think she should wear three pair. I wonder if that makes sleep 3x more enjoyable?

Very little makes me google anymore. That’s a task I like to delegate. This, however, made me hit the search engines my own self. Leuty speaks the truth. The more you know?
  • jruch23jruch23 Posts: 775Member Member Posts: 775Member Member
    Sleep just in boxers with the fan on and a/c on....I live in FL :P
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 289Member Member Posts: 289Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Naked, fan on, laying diagonal or on the right side of the bed, on my back with arms crossed over my chest

**edit to add
    I dont sleep well often, a long time ago I just pictured myself in a coffin, on my back, arms crossed against my chest...this is how I lay, when I can't sleep...it's comforting to me now, peaceful "looking" anyhow

I read an article about sleeping with no clothes. The author highly recommend it I tried but I could not even relax...
    edited February 11
    Naked, fan on, laying diagonal or on the right side of the bed, on my back with arms crossed over my chest

**edit to add
    I dont sleep well often, a long time ago I just pictured myself in a coffin, on my back, arms crossed against my chest...this is how I lay, when I can't sleep...it's comforting to me now, peaceful "looking" anyhow

I read an article about sleeping with no clothes. The author highly recommend it. When I tried but I could not get to even relax...
    I’m always worried there’ll be a fire and I’ll have to rescue the entire household and then stand out in the snow naked.

I worry if someone breaks into my house..I also thought about the fire situation... maybe I will pass on this one.
  • MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,948Member Member Posts: 1,948Member Member

**edit to add

I read an article about sleeping with no clothes. The author highly recommend it. When I tried but I could not get to even relax...
    I’m always worried there’ll be a fire and I’ll have to rescue the entire household and then stand out in the snow naked.

I worry if someone breaks into my house..I also thought about the fire situation... maybe I will pass on this one.

Ohmygoodness no more true crime before bed. 😉

I like having a cat because I can always blame strange noises in the night on her
    flat on my stomach with one leg straight down and the other bent up and out of the covers, sleeping mask, fan on, nyquil in my bloodstream, kisses on my forehead

😘😘😘
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 127Member Member Posts: 127Member Member
    Tired. There is no better sleep than sleeping when you are bone tired (but not sore).
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    Like that tv show,
    Naked and Afraid
    Alone, in the fetal position with one foot out of the covers for temperature control.

Do you believe the way we sleep describe us? I am 50 and I still enjoy sleeping in fetal position.
    Cold, buried under many layers...contrary to OP's liking, with shirt & pants on...lol

I can't sleep with many layers...
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    Like that tv show,
    Naked and Afraid
    Alone, in the fetal position with one foot out of the covers for temperature control.

Do you believe the way we sleep describe us? I am 50 and I still enjoy sleeping in fetal position.

I’m over 50 and have been sleeping in the fetal position since I became an adult.
    As a kid I was always on my back or stomach sprawled all over the bed.
    I’m not sure what that means.......
    :smile:
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    I shower every night before bed. I love sleeping in a cold room with the fan on. No socks but feet have to be covered with the blanket. I like sleeping in a simple babydoll or just a tank top and underwear. I also like hugging my body pillow.
  • leut_underpantsleut_underpants Posts: 13,885Member Member Posts: 13,885Member Member
    I like to fall asleep with an extra blanket, the heat really low, and with socks on. I don’t like clothes because I sleep beside a human furnace and they also make it harder to switch positions in the night.

tbvzbcwtk8iw.gif

Socks on?!?!

Have you not read the latest research?!

No Leuty, please explain!

Women are 30% more likely to enjoy their...sleep...when wearing socks. Going to bed with socks on is a good indicator of successful bedtime. I always want @CoffeeAndContour to wear socks and enjoy her bedtime. Always. :smooched:

Frankly I think she should wear three pair. I wonder if that makes sleep 3x more enjoyable?

Very little makes me google anymore. That’s a task I like to delegate. This, however, made me hit the search engines my own self. Leuty speaks the truth. The more you know?

I love that someone still doubts my bedtime acumen. It makes me feel like I haven't completely corrupted this board. :laugh:
  • whatalazyidiotwhatalazyidiot Posts: 284Member Member Posts: 284Member Member
  • XzeroYXzeroY Posts: 48Member Member Posts: 48Member Member
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 2,422Member Member Posts: 2,422Member Member
    I love my bed. I like the heater on with room temp about 75 degrees.
    edited February 11
    Having been married 35 years, Mrs. finally made a king sized afghan for us. I like having that thing on top.

Wait! Did you say 35 years? Wow that is very impressive.
    Naked, heat really low so its a cool crisp room, one blanket on in the middle of the bed. Sometimes on my side with or on my back sprawled out.

I am very surprised how many peps go to sleep like you.... awesome.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 2,679Member Member Posts: 2,679Member Member
    I've tried sleeping naked. I just can't relax enough to sleep well that way. And I'm not weird about being naked either, I quite enjoy it and I have no problems walking around my house in the nude. But I get my best sleep in a tank top, panties, and sometimes socks depending on the temp.
    No sleeping position is better than fetal.
  • JeepHair77JeepHair77 Posts: 1,290Member Member Posts: 1,290Member Member
    :D Recently, while on a new medication, I, apparently, waxed poetic about my love for my bed.

It's a Tempurpedic Rhapsody. Our bedroom stays pretty chilly this time of year, so I have flannel sheets, which were newly-washed on that particular night, so they were extra-soft and smelled nice. I use a weighted blanket and have recently perfected the stacking of pillows so as to provide the perfect angle without straining my f-ed up neck.

I like to sleep in shortie pajamas - as a side-sleeper, I like to pull my knees up and any sort of pants always get bunched and twisted.
  • TheRoadDogTheRoadDog Posts: 11,514Member Member Posts: 11,514Member Member
    With my wife.