Replies

• dawnymo1
    dawnymo1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    sign me up 54 and need to lose about 60 pounds
  • tamdoll68
    tamdoll68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd love to join your group. I'm 50 and want to lose 45lbs. I have NO will power when it comes to food :/
  • beachy14
    beachy14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and want to lose 30 pounds. When I was in my mid-thirties, I lost 40 pounds with WW and aerobics, and felt incredible . . . until I blew out my knee. Surgery followed, as did the weight gain. It was so discouraging! I loved the support and understanding I found in the WW 'chat rooms' back then and am hopeful this forum can be similar or better :smile: I'd love to join.
  • tmgiordano1
    tmgiordano1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be a part of this!!! I’m lacking motivation. I’m 50 and wanna lose 70 to 80 lbs. Tina
  • marlajc6378
    marlajc6378 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and used to be WW Lifetime but put on so much weight in the last 6 months. I can tell things don't fit, I'm out of breath and just sluggish. Need to lose at least 30 lbs and I could use some encouragement (and will gladly encourage others, too!). Count me in! I need this 😊
  • radsun2419
    radsun2419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi sign me up! I am 54 and need to loose 36 lbs. I have added 30 lbs in 14 yrs...After a month of joining the gym and working with a personal trainer, I am shocked see my weight go up by 3 lbs today. don’t want be discouraged. Would love to be a part this group:).
  • swissbrit1964
    swissbrit1964 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    After a accident looking to loose 40lbs roughly..... I have done it before about 7 years ago with the help of MFP and kept it off until I became inactive couch potato and a fridge raiding monster through boredom (long drawn out accident made it impossible to be very active) I am 54 years young and 5´6 feet tall and still inactive but motivated ;);) any motivated friends welcome
  • LisaMinn1
    LisaMinn1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Just a reminder to send a friend request if you want to join me.

Here's how to add a friend via a friend request:
    1. Click on my name and a box will pop up.
    2. Click on my name AGAIN.
    3. You will be sent to a page where you will see a "add as friend" option.

It's that easy! Hope that helps.