Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I remember when........

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    WeI remember when The A-Team was one of the best tv-series on television, with a lot of action, but no one actually getting killed
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I was remembering when 1950-60 built homes included a little 'milk door' near the back door so that the person delivering the daily milk (the 'milkman') could just open it and leave it in there. No lock needed lol!

We need that today with all the home deliveries these days...except it would have to be SO under surveillance and major lock and key.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I was remembering when 1950-60 built homes included a little 'milk door' near the back door so that the person delivering the daily milk (the 'milkman') could just open it and leave it in there. No lock needed lol!

We need that today with all the home deliveries these days...except it would have to be SO under surveillance and major lock and key.

We still have that here.
    Backdoors are rarely locked around here
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    There were phone booths and the call was 10 cents. We always carried a dime with us for "emergency money"