alcohol

Options

Replies

• sophiercook
    sophiercook Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yea I probably would if I tried it!! IDIOT!!

christ! my mind read that in such a demonic voice! chill OP!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Probably best not to drink alcohol while you're working out. You may spill it.

Unless you have a sippy cup.....:smile:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

ANNNNDDDDD the next candidate for a "everyone is so MEAN on MFP" thread is this chick!!!!

Cant wait.... see you there :laugh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    By the way you should have not even bothered commenting if you were going to stupid.

Whoa, whoa, whao. That guy was obviously joking with you. It was intended to be playful banter not any sort of meanness. You WAY overreacted.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

It must be terrible to have been born without a sense of humor :(
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Alcohol has lots of calories. Depends how much a drink is worth to you.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    By the way you should have not even bothered commenting if you were going to stupid.

To the OP, chill, it was a joke.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Wow. Seriously. When I read your post, I first thought it meant drinking while working out (literally). Just because you weren't clear and someone made a small joke doesn't give you the right to resort to name calling. :noway:
  • mellymclaughlin
    Options
    I love a drink, I'll usually have a couple on the house a few times a week just to wind down after work but I've realised I am going to have to cut it out almost completely. I usually go the pub on a Sunday evening about an hour or so so I'm going to allow myself a drink as usual then but booze is a slippery slope for me - one or two always leads to one or two more and then I start to get the munchies. A few years ago, I became a really light weight drinker but since my tolerance has upped, so has my weight.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

To me it sounded like a 5 year old.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    It can slow down your weightloss as alcohol is the easiest thing for our bodies to burn. It will burn it before anything else, I still do sometimes but have to be careful
  • mellymclaughlin
    Options
    Also, I feel like *quite* the douche for commenting a proper comment without realising the thread had descending into...whatever it has... Lol
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Really? resorting to name calling and berating someone else for a joke. WHY OH WHY MUST EVERYONE BE SO MEAN ??? *see next mean thread in the forums*

Because you seem to need more to drink here :drinker: Drink up!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

I wouldn't recommend you drink alcohol...EVER.

It's clear you couldn't handle it..
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

It was not intended to offend. It was a light comment on a topic that confounds most of us. I apologize if you took it that way. Carry on.

Congratulations to you for being kind in response to unkindness. I admire that. For the record, it made me laugh and I appreciated it. :)

I also appreciate whiskey and allow myself to have it when it fits my calorie goal for the day. I log it like anything else. However, I'm not on a specific program, so I can't speak to that, OP. Although with a general trend upward in quality, I'm still an "if it fits, I can have it" girl.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    tumblrm6z4rafvkv1rnvwt1.gif
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    c9X6n.gif
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I can only post on these forums AFTER I've been drinking.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mk5f95xwTi1qz4rgp.gif
  • sophiercook
    sophiercook Posts: 46 Member
    Options

To me it sounded like a 5 year old.

an evil pointing 5 year old!