What type of cereal do you eat?

Options
124»

Replies

• CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi Go Lean crunch. They have honey almond, cinnamon, and a berry flavor. The berry one is a little sweeter than the other two. I like all three and they have added protein which I like. They stay pretty crunchy in milk and also work well mixed with yogurt and fruit for a parfait.
  • mander8282
    mander8282 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kashi Go Lean Crunch, Honey Almond Flax Seed.......YUM !!!!!!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Special K Protein Plus with 1/4 cup Fiber One Original (I'm "old" now :frown:) every darn day. But I like it and I like the routine when it comes to breakfast.
    I love, love, love sugary cereals but I've been known to eat them out of the box dry :laugh: so they don't come into my house or even touch my grocery cart!
  • victoryaanne
    victoryaanne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    cheerios
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I've never really liked cereal so I think I eat it MAYBE twice a year. I like Rasin nut bran or frosted mini wheats
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten much cereral lately but have found the Kashi Cereral with 13 g of protein to be good. I just eat it with out milk, sometimes adding it to my greek yogurt.
    I've tried to not buy cereal much since in the past I loved the sugary stuff like Reese puffs, cocoa puffs, Captain Crunch strawberry crunch...stuff like that and ate more than the one serving. That can be danerous for me.
    I measure out the Kashi Cereral and just put it in a baggie to take to work for a snack. The Kashi berry is good too but has less protein and I try to focus on protein most of the time.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I always gravitate towards the really sugary ones like Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, etc.

But I always struggle with my sugar intake, so I've been trying to swap them out for boring "adult" cereals. As a result, I don't eat cereal very often anymore, probably only once a week, now.

This^ Lately it's been Golden Grahams. Anywho, I fasted from cereal for a month. It was so hard. Now I'm back on it. Once it's gone I will be staying away from cereals for a while. I can't help myself. :happy:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Currently it's been Fiber One, Reeses Puffs, and Peanut Butter Toast Crunch.

Tonight I'll have a cup of Reese Puffs mixed with a Cup of Peanut Butter Toast Crunch! :bigsmile:
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    my favorites are Life maple and brown sugar, or Life Cinnamon with almond milk! also the special K protein is pretty good if you put some strawberries or blueberries in it!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love all kinds of cold cereal!! Its just not worth it for the calories per serving. Some are less than a cup.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned Cap'n Crunch?! That's my all time favorite but I can't buy bcuz I literally eat it by the handfuls straight out of the box!! :ohwell:

I love cold cereal but don't eat it for b'fast bcuz I'm usually hungry within a few hours. So I stick with eggs & some protein.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Life Multigrain Cinnamon with almond milk but it takes up most of my sugar 4 the day. I wonder what breakfast would be better besides eggs whites? I can't eat eggs.
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Those are pretty good. I eat Oatmeal Squares as well. I used to be a Capt'n Crunch Peanut Butter fan, but trying to do the whole healthy thing.