How can I get skinny?

Replies

• texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Good luck on your weight loss and on all of life's journeys! Be safe and be well.
  • ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    Losing weight is the same for you as for everyone else - eat less than you burn.

But do it in a sensible realistic way with realistic expectations and some basic idea of how your body works ( eg water weight fluctuations)

I know I have to eat less. But how do I know how much I burn? I don’t understand that part.
  • ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    But are you also going to stop constantly weighing yourself, accept that if the scale goes up and down over the course of a couple of days it means absolutely nothing, and start thinking in terms of weight gained or lost on average over the course of a couple of weeks?

I enjoy weighing myself it isn’t affecting me in a bad way and it helps me so I’ll probably keep doing it. I will start thinking of weight gained or lost over a couple of weeks

Based on your post history it is affecting you though, and it isn't helping you because weighing multiple times per day cannot help (anyone) to determine how much you can or cannot eat on a day to day basis.

Have you read all of the "most helpful" "stickied" threads at the top of these forums and the thread on weight fluctuations?

I'm going to repeat my previous question: have you read these?
    I have read some I will try to read them all