Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Maximized Living Advanced Plan - Super Strict Diet

124»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Well very plainly I will not follow a link that starts as www.drharddick.com

OP, your safest diet includes a wide variety of foods including bananas and all the other foods you love. This is to prevent unintended deficiencies.

My browser suggested I not open it, so I didn't ;)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    skyblueusa wrote: »
    karen8787 wrote: »
    i have no idea what you are looking for here. you continuously bash this diet and are acting like you are in prison or something and have no choice or way out of eating this terrible horrible diet that makes you unhappy that you are following while you are pregnant. every post you make about this diet is negative. you must have also know people's comments towards this diet on this website would be negative. what exactly are you getting at here? i suspect you have a of hidden agenda by posting all this. something seems very off to me.

sounds like you're a bit paranoid from watching too many tv crime shows?
    My life works best - my weight is lowest - my energy is highest on HIGH CARB PLANT DIETS

but drs.. the midwife.. the current chiro.. and a whole lot of bullies insist on high dead animal diets with pretty much no carbs, and it's depressing me.

I can't find a single medical professional either in person or on the internet who condones the eating of ANY carbs.. it seems everyone is demonizing them right now.. and acting like eating potatos is like drinking petrol

So eat vegan. Dump the chiro. See a dietitian who doesn't demonize carbs.

What city are you in or the nearest city to you? If you are unable to find one some of us would be happy to help.