What weight is on your driver's license?

Options

Replies

• latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No weight in NC! Whoo hoo!
  • hackercat
    Options
    No weight on my NJ license...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    No weight listed for Michigan....
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine says 105.I'm currently about 100.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    It say 120, which is 9 pounds more than I weigh and (2 or 3 pants/dress sized larger) than I am now.
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Mine says 130, at the time I was 166, and now I'm 126. No matter what- It's WRONG!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Mine says my goal weight 130. It also says 5'7" I am 5'7.5"
  • happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So funny to see this post this afternoon. I had to pull out my driver's license today and was SHOCKED at the picture. I forgot I used to look like that. The lady who was helping me asked me how much weight I'd lost since I had the picture taken: 50 lbs., but it looks like a LOT more.
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I lied on mine by 40lbs!! (I was in the 290s, told them 250). Now, I'm under the weight on my DL by about 15lbs....it feels good!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    No weight for Iowa, but on my hunter's education card my dad - who bought it for me guessed me to weigh 115. (granted that was in middle school)

I think I weighed that in the 3rd grade. :sad:

Every year I go to get a tag, they ask me if anything has changed. I look them in the eye and say, "not a thing":smokin:

I'd be tickled with 200 right now. :)
  • janereprogle
    janereprogle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I recently renewed my license and it said 180 and I am at 148 now.
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mine has said 120 since I got it 20 years ago. It was accurate then, and probably also when I renewed it in '98 and when I moved to Colorado in 2000. When I renewed in 2005 it was probably off by 20 lbs or so though I don't really know for sure. 4 years ago it would have been 43 lbs off. Hopefully I'll be able to leave it at 120 when I next renew in 2015. :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Mine says 118 which is what I weighed when I first got my license at 17 years old. I'm about 125 lbs now.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good post! I've consistently lied on my weight on my driver's license. I remember the day that I pulled it out for something or other and noticed the weight. I was so excited to tell my coworker that I'd dropped below my license weight! My license says 168 and I am a very happy 162.

Related humor - I literally JUST went to the store on my lunchbreak to get my hunting license. I didn't pay much attention to the woman copying all my info over from last year's license until she finished and handed it to me. She copied my weight over, which was 169 last year, and I'm 162 now. I really wanted to ask her to change it to my proud 162, but thought that was just a little too vain! :-)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    120. I'm almost always 120. And it ain't no lie. Exception is pregnancy.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    No weights are listed on New York State drivers licenses. Sex, eye color and height only. :smile:
    Same for VA. I renewed mine in 2008 so I still have the old design. Don't need to renew until 2015. The new version is FUGLY as HELL! Looks like something that you'd put up on microfiche in the state library archives.

Old design:
    Virginia_.jpg?1369140903
    New design:
    lf6aa.jpg
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No weights are listed on New York State drivers licenses. Sex, eye color and height only. :smile:

same for Virginia
  • gr8fulsammi
    gr8fulsammi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    160. I got it in '09, and I was about 185. I'm 180 now, and it's up for renewal this year, 12-27. Something to shoot for?
  • gr8fulsammi
    gr8fulsammi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I probably would've asked her to change it, knowing how hard it is for me to lose 7 lbs! LOL!