What weight is on your driver's license?

Options

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I just renewed mine and got to change it from 180 lbs to 160 :smile:
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    At the time I got it, when I was 16, I told the truth- I was 157 pounds (I love my dad- he looked shocked when I said that- in a good way! "I thought you would be around 140?" "No, Dad... Definitely near 160." :)) ANYWAY, I gained weight in the last, oh, six years- but I lost a bit of it. Now I'm 159ish, mostly 160. SO CLOSE. By the time I get it renewed next month I REALLY want to be able to say my weight is the same. :)
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mine says 185. It was true when I had it done. Then I went up to 265 and back down to 180 now.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Mine says 312... I was 326 at the time.

As my ticker says, I'm substantially less than that now.
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Eye Opener!

Mine says 160lbs (which was totally TRUE) and I'm now140lbs! yay mee!!!!!
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's really interesting to hear all of your responses! I had no idea that not all states (or countries, for that matter) included weight on the license.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My license says I weigh 115 (when I actually weighed 120). I'm at 103 now! :tongue:
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Mine says 180 and has since I was sixteen! Actually, at the time it was an overestimation!! I was in recovery for anorexia and hadn't been allowed to weigh myself for some time, so I just guessed randomly. The lady looked at me strangely and asked to confirm twice, and I remember very clearly thinking that I must look a lot heavier than that! But actually I found photos of that time recently and was surprised to see I appeared to be AT LEAST 30 pounds less than I said. Guess that's why she was so sceptical. /laughs sadly/

I'll still be thrilled when it matches the scale, though!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mine says 145 only 7 pounds from there now. Sad thing is, it said 145 when I was 185 and got it renewed. I never changed it from when I was 145. They never cared, I don't even remember if they asked if the weight changed.
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine says 250 lbs and at the time I actually weighed at least 275 lbs. I am currently at 180 lbs. Yea me!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Why do you need weight on your DL? I've never understood that, they realize that weight changes right? It's not exactly an accurate identifier...
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My British Columbia (Canada) drivers' licence has my weight as 75 kilos (165 pounds), which was definitely a fib when the license was issued. I'm 173 now, and don't need to renew until next autumn, and I look forward to LOWERING that number for once!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    About 75 pounds less than reality. I have to renew this year. I think I will probably say 25-50 pounds less this time, as those are goal weights for me.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I said 120...absolute lie. It's a lie now too, but in the other way XD!
  • xkaylaxmichellex
    xkaylaxmichellex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    No weights here in NC :) Thank God! But I would've been about 170 when I got my license. I'm at 145 now!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Mine says 54kg- pretty close to correct and it was correct the last time Ihad my license renewed. I'm a bit under that now. At my highest I was about 65kg though, but fortunately I never had to get it renewed at that weight.

Mine also says I'm 3 cm shorter than I am, because I somehow managed to grow over an inch at about 25 years old.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Haha it certainly isn't my actual weight! This is only semi related, but has anyone ever seen the Family Guy when Peter takes his license picture plastered drunk because he figures when he gets pulled over drunk, the cop will just think he always looks like that? Pretty funny, lol.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Mine says 250 lbs. however at the time I was 287 lbs. so it basically was a lie. While the license still says the same 250 lbs. I am currently 217 lbs. Since the state Concealed Weapons Permit uses the information and picture from your state ID or Drivers License so it has the same inaccurate information.

*NOTE - Weight is a pretty stupid thing to put on a drivers
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Mine says 220. I was 260ish when I got it.

Thankfully, I'm now below that at 208.
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My license picture I was a lot bigger than what I am now. Ugh I hate that picture.