Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 252,811 Member Member, Premium Posts: 252,811 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    jruch23 wrote: »
    Wow. You give great advice. Well said!! Where are you from? :)

@jruch23 That litany is more for my benefit... holidays can be tough for many.

Where I'm from is a 4-hr answer for 3 consecutive days... no one usually gets that info sans a frosty cocktail.

giphy.gif

I like reading your posts, you've a quick wit and fun sense of humour. The world needs more of that. 🙂
  • DecreasingDuchessDecreasingDuchess Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    I'd have been completely fine with gaining 5 pounds, via all of my eating & drinking {I actually would've ceased, then} but it's only an exact, 4 pound gain!

My best, ever!
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    I like reading your posts, you've a quick wit and fun sense of humour. The world needs more of that. 🙂

@slimgirljo15 Ah, thank you kindly. The world could do with a good jolt of daily kindness, as well. Nice to meet you. :smile:
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 252,811 Member Member, Premium Posts: 252,811 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

@slimgirljo15 Ah, thank you kindly. The world could do with a good jolt of daily kindness, as well. Nice to meet you. :smile:

The pleasure is all mine 🙂
  • scostello3279scostello3279 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,642 Member Member Posts: 2,642 Member
    Good morning everyone!

It's Monday but that's ok because it's a 3 day work week for many people. I'm looking forward to snagging all the deals up this Thursday-Monday.

What are you guys planning to buy this grey Thursday/Black Friday/ Cyber Monday?
  • jacktherowerjacktherower Member Posts: 292 Member Member Posts: 292 Member
    Happy Sunday funday singles fam. Let’s go Pm to chat about anything you’re mind is thinking about let’s go

*your

That is what my mind is thinking about. Not worthy of a PM though
    Do you only PM people with good grammar?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,736 Member Member Posts: 6,736 Member
    Happy Sunday funday singles fam. Let’s go Pm to chat about anything you’re mind is thinking about let’s go

*your

No. But correcting people's grammar tends to cause very short conversations. So not worthy of a PM

*your

No. But correcting people's grammar tends to cause very short conversations. So not worthy of a PM
    My grammar is sir Walter Raleigh grade high

*your

Fantastic! I won't claim to have excellent grammar, but when the easy stuff is incorrect it irks me
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,152 Member Member Posts: 11,152 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!

It's Monday but that's ok because it's a 3 day work week for many people. I'm looking forward to snagging all the deals up this Thursday-Monday.

What are you guys planning to buy this grey Thursday/Black Friday/ Cyber Monday?

In years past, I have bought stuff on my wish list that was cheap. I don't think there is anything that I need particularly badly, but will keep an eye on deals and possibly buy some thing(s) that I have been wanting for awhile. Or if there is a sale on my brand of shoes, I may buy a bunch. I run a lot of miles, so have been known to buy several pairs of shoes once or twice each year when there are deals.

*your

Fantastic! I won't claim to have excellent grammar, but when the easy stuff is incorrect it irks me
    I hate when people swap their and there. Respect drops 100 points. There are MBA educated people who misspell like this.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member

*your

I hate when people swap their and there. Respect drops 100 points. There are MBA educated people who misspell like this.

Their, their...it will all be alright
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,642 Member Member Posts: 2,642 Member
    Good morning everyone!

In years past, I have bought stuff on my wish list that was cheap. I don't think there is anything that I need particularly badly, but will keep an eye on deals and possibly buy some thing(s) that I have been wanting for awhile. Or if there is a sale on my brand of shoes, I may buy a bunch. I run a lot of miles, so have been known to buy several pairs of shoes once or twice each year when there are deals.

Cool. I've got my eye on Travel Tuesday. I have a few international trips coming up next year & I'm hoping to get deals on flights.

*your

Absolutely! You just can't take anything they say after that seriously. But then, I constantly split my infinitives, so I shouldn't judge. I do. But I shouldn't

*your

Their, their...it will all be alright

:lol:
    But also; cringe! :confounded:
  • DecreasingDuchessDecreasingDuchess Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Good morning everyone!

I'll be purchasing something, to watch!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,152 Member Member Posts: 11,152 Member
    Good morning everyone!

Cool. I've got my eye on Travel Tuesday. I have a few international trips coming up next year & I'm hoping to get deals on flights.

I did not even know that was a thing. I suppose I will need to look for hotel deals for my upcoming marathons. Also, I need to sign up for some more marathons. After adding 4 more races to the 1st quarter of 2020, I'm going to be broke.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,632 Member Member Posts: 2,632 Member
    Went for a walk, in a new park today. Was fun.

How's everyone else today?
    Busy day of keeping the kids occupied while enforcing my no-electronics rule. I got no work done!
    edited November 2019