Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,476Member Member Posts: 2,476Member Member
    Good morning singles! Have a fantastic Monday!
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,482Member Member Posts: 2,482Member Member
    It's Monday guys. :(

DwOt1yxWwAAtq2R.jpg
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Happy Friday Y'all! Anyone got any interesting plans this weekend?

I'm taking myself on a really fancy date tomorrow. I really like to shower myself with awesome things. Only the best for me! :)

If you are taking yourself to Del Friscos then maybe we can date ourselves together :)

Nope. Didn't plan to take myself there. Is it a nice place? Should I consider taking myself on a date there in the future?

tenor.gif

I'm taking myself on a really fancy date tomorrow. I really like to shower myself with awesome things. Only the best for me! :)

Hope your day was awesome!

Today, I too my friend to the shooting range for the second time. Was fun! Posted a selfie she took, to the no-rules selfie thread.

My date was SUPER awesome! I had an amazing time with myself. Glad you enjoyed hanging with ur friend.

997cbc362e587316dd711382a8bfde12.jpg
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,511Member Member Posts: 2,511Member Member

If you are taking yourself to Del Friscos then maybe we can date ourselves together :)

Nope. Didn't plan to take myself there. Is it a nice place? Should I consider taking myself on a date there in the future?

tenor.gif

Well it may be my favorite place to eat steak. Its pricey but when you date yourself who better to spend money on? :)

tenor.gif

Well it may be my favorite place to eat steak. Its pricey but when you date yourself who better to spend money on? :)

I don't eat steak, so I don't think i'd consider going there. You're right about spending money on oneself. I spent lots of money on myself this past wknd but i'm TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13993403
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,511Member Member Posts: 2,511Member Member

tenor.gif

I don't eat steak, so I don't think i'd consider going there. You're right about spending money on oneself. I spent lots of money on myself this past wknd but i'm TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13993403

I think you could find something other than steak on the menu.....its known for seafood and pretty much everything else as well :)

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I think you could find something other than steak on the menu.....its known for seafood and pretty much everything else as well :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it. Right now i'm looking into taking myself on vacation. I'm thinking European cruise. If anyone has been on one and can give me suggestions, i'd really appreciate them.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,886Member Member Posts: 1,886Member Member
    Hope everyone's Monday was awesome!
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,708Member Member Posts: 5,708Member Member
    Good morning
    Afternoon! Hows your day going?
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 871Member, Premium Member Posts: 871Member, Premium Member
    Boom! ..And just like that it's friday! I hope you all have a great one! We made it! Group Hug...
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,708Member Member Posts: 5,708Member Member
    Yeah I can’t wait for the weekend. Even though I have nothing special planned and it’s gonna rain all Sunday.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,930Member Member Posts: 5,930Member Member
    I could really use some rain this weekend. We have a heatwave at the same time as the all day grading (6am - 9pm). I am going to die
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 871Member, Premium Member Posts: 871Member, Premium Member
    I could really use some rain this weekend. We have a heatwave at the same time as the all day grading (6am - 9pm). I am going to die

Come to England! Plenty of rain here 😂
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,930Member Member Posts: 5,930Member Member
    neilwij wrote: »

Come to England! Plenty of rain here 😂

Its on my bucket list! I would probably have to empty the bucket before venturing there though. Just in case I need it
    I hope you take our rain from us! Was supposed to go on a hike Sunday, but might not be able to cause of rain.
  • somejaykidsomejaykid Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    Happy Friday everyone, thank god I survive another week looking forward to just relaxing by my self this weekend thinking of watching a movie tomorrow. what's everybody else plan this weekend?
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 8,289Member Member Posts: 8,289Member Member
    Happy Friday all.

Coffee and gossip tomorrow with a friend. Sunday depends on the weather, want to go out cycling but no fun in the rain
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Posts: 270Member Member Posts: 270Member Member
    Happy Friday all.

Coffee and gossip tomorrow with a friend. Sunday depends on the weather, want to go out cycling but no fun in the rain

Ooooooo Girl talk ? Is it about how Mary Beth looked hideous in that outfit or that suseie is totally banging that dick Dave from Dunkin Donuts , what does she see in him?

You girls and your gossip. Men don't have this

Happy Friday everyone, spend those paychecks wisely