Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Cecex2021 wrote: »
    What we saying then ✌️All loving the lockdown single life?! 🤣🤣

Yes. Amen sister.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Weeeellllll. Maybe not loving it. There's only so much Netflix you can watch alone
  • Cecex2021
    Cecex2021 Posts: 17 Member
    Weeeellllll. Maybe not loving it. There's only so much Netflix you can watch alone

Time to move on to Amazon prime then my friend!

• gobuck3327
    gobuck3327 Posts: 37 Member
    Hey new to the community from Ohio
  • Versicolour
    Welcome! Friday has arrived, but I have a busy weekend ahead of me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

So, what ya up to Nadine? :)
  • ajlmfp22
    ajlmfp22 Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2021

All I'm gonna say is that COVID has streamlined my response to the age old questions of "Why are you still single?" and "Why aren't you dating anyone?" lmao
  • Versicolour

So, what ya up to Nadine? :)

I had a busy day of work today. Tomorrow is karate, a 5km virtual race, making lemon meringue pie, then tea at a friend to eat the lemon meringue pie. Hopefully I can relax in the evening, since there will be no dates to go on.
  • Versicolour
    ajlmfp22 wrote: »

All I'm gonna say is that COVID has streamlined my response to the age old questions of "Why are you still single?" and "Why aren't you dating anyone?" lmao

LOL. There is that, to be sure
  • Cecex2021
    Cecex2021 Posts: 17 Member
    ajlmfp22 wrote: »

I can’t not wait until the day I don’t here ‘do you want to go on a social distance walk date’ 🤣🤣
  • Versicolour
    Lemon meringue pie, as promised
    bx1najvxvpub.jpg
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member
    RandiF55 wrote: »
    Hello 👋

Hi Randi :smile:
  • iPaint82
    iPaint82 Posts: 52 Member

It’s the best! Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Lemon meringue pie, as promised
    bx1najvxvpub.jpg

Yummm🤤
  • Versicolour
    Good Monday to all!

I need to cut down on the lemon meringue for the rest of the week!
  • Versicolour
    My question is a bit different.

How long do you keep messaging every other day before giving up on ever meeting up in person in the current Covid climate and potential self-isolation and cautiousness?
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member

How long do you keep messaging every other day before giving up on ever meeting up in person in the current Covid climate and potential self-isolation and cautiousness?

I think it depends on who is delaying the meeting and how long you've waited already 🤔
  • Versicolour
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    So... is it still the rule that if a guy doesn't get in touch after 3 days you just forget he ever existed? I'm so out of practice and my friends are all married so I'm just out here guessing

Tough to say. He may not want to be pushy. No harm in sending a "Hey, how are you?" text.

Potentially. Gosh I'd forgotten how much work this all is (edited to add I haven't dated in 12 years). I'll message him tomorrow because this is 2021 and I liked him - seems a good enough reason (I just don't get the whole texting rules thing for adults). Thanks for the reply!

I haven't dated in a while either and I am out of the loop as far as etiquette. I really like your "..and I like him" reason. Just do it, nothing to lose.

Well that worked out well - we are going on a date next week 😊

Nice! Good luck! I hope it goes well!
  • Versicolour

I think it depends on who is delaying the meeting and how long you've waited already 🤔

Technically we've only been chatting for 2 weeks and I only finished my 10 days of self-isolation 4 days ago. But no attempts to organize a meeting have been made
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    So... is it still the rule that if a guy doesn't get in touch after 3 days you just forget he ever existed? I'm so out of practice and my friends are all married so I'm just out here guessing

Tough to say. He may not want to be pushy. No harm in sending a "Hey, how are you?" text.

Potentially. Gosh I'd forgotten how much work this all is (edited to add I haven't dated in 12 years). I'll message him tomorrow because this is 2021 and I liked him - seems a good enough reason (I just don't get the whole texting rules thing for adults). Thanks for the reply!

I haven't dated in a while either and I am out of the loop as far as etiquette. I really like your "..and I like him" reason. Just do it, nothing to lose.

Well that worked out well - we are going on a date next week 😊

Nice! Good luck! I hope it goes well!

Technically we've only been chatting for 2 weeks and I only finished my 10 days of self-isolation 4 days ago. But no attempts to organize a meeting have been made

Thanks!

If I were in your position I'd get the ball rolling and ask to make a plan.