Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• s131951s131951 Posts: 3,355Member Member Posts: 3,355Member Member
    Nan7114 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Howdy. I know how to open a bottle of wine.
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,855Member Member Posts: 5,855Member Member
    Felt like a full moon today. Just a weird day. Glad that it’s winding down a bit.
  • Nan7114Nan7114 Posts: 262Member Member Posts: 262Member Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Perfect!!! I love wine (and beer)
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,184Member Member Posts: 2,184Member Member
  • CaseyloupuckettCaseyloupuckett Posts: 1,029Member Member Posts: 1,029Member Member
    Hi all, I know I've been gone a long while, but I was wondering if it was okay to rejoin this group?
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Hey peeps

Perfect!!! I love wine (and beer)

O my gosh I just fell in love that you love beer
    Hi all, I know I've been gone a long while, but I was wondering if it was okay to rejoin this group?

I'm kind of new her so hello @Caseyloupuckett welcome back
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    Its Friday and I'm going to watch Marvel live tomorrow with my kids
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,231Member Member Posts: 2,231Member Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Date went really well last night. We wanted to see if there was s connection before more plans. What better way than beating the crap out of one another at Dave and Busters. We had a few drinks, played a good amount of games. A quick meet up turned into several hours. The night ended with great kissing in front of a police SUV that was parked right next to my car ha. We will be going to Disney this weekend.

I was about to show off the dance moves on DDR. Show off them funky beats.

Wow. Sounds like it went well. And a Disney date? That seems extravagant...are you paying for everything or is it split?
    Date went really well last night. We wanted to see if there was s connection before more plans. What better way than beating the crap out of one another at Dave and Busters. We had a few drinks, played a good amount of games. A quick meet up turned into several hours. The night ended with great kissing in front of a police SUV that was parked right next to my car ha. We will be going to Disney this weekend.

Congrats on the successful date!
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 6,098Member Member Posts: 6,098Member Member

Absolutely! The more the crazieeeer.... Merrier
  • AriesFLAriesFL Posts: 770Member Member Posts: 770Member Member

Wow. Sounds like it went well. And a Disney date? That seems extravagant...are you paying for everything or is it split?

We both have annual passes and live 15-20 mins away. So it’s not as extravagant as you would think lol. Plus there is an arts festival that has food and drinks happening at Epcot.

• CaseyloupuckettCaseyloupuckett Posts: 1,029Member Member Posts: 1,029Member Member
    Good morning all!
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 17,184Member Member Posts: 17,184Member Member

Aww, that sounds like a perfect date! ❤️ And that Disney/arts festival sounds cool. I love Epcot!

Have a great weekend everyone 😊
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,531Member Member Posts: 2,531Member Member

That's so good to hear! Can't wait till you tell us how the next date goes. Enjoy!
    How was everyone's day?

Do anything interesting/exciting?
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,802Member Member Posts: 1,802Member Member
    I'm hoping one day I'll fall for someone who is emotionally available. So far not good at this.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 1,314Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,314Member, Premium Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    How was everyone's day?

Do anything interesting/exciting?

Relaxing. Doing a few chores while waiting for SuperCross races to start.

ghudson92 wrote: »
    I'm hoping one day I'll fall for someone who is emotionally available. So far not good at this.

Hopefully you find your special someone. :)

I've been thinking of getting back into the dating pool. But, I've yet to see anyone that piques my interest enough.
    Good morning. I hate mornings but I’m gonna work out and try this. Guess I will be glad to be done with it.
    edited January 28