Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

How was everyone's weekend? The super bowl was boring to me. Did you guys enjoy it?

Didn't watch it, was too busy with other things like grocery store so I can make lasagna this week.

Lasagna is great, what kind of lasagna is it
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,167 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,167 Member
    Hey y'all!

How was everyone's weekend? The super bowl was boring to me. Did you guys enjoy it?

Didn't watch it, was too busy with other things like grocery store so I can make lasagna this week.

Lasagna is great, what kind of lasagna is it

I make two kinds. The heavy entree (definitely not for vegans or lactose intolerant), and the sweet chocolate dessert.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,519 Member Member Posts: 2,519 Member
    Oooo, I loved lasagna. But...then I started losing weight...
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,167 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,167 Member
    Yeah, I only make it a couple of times a year. It is not helpful on the weight loss
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,625 Member Member Posts: 2,625 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

I miss Lasagna SO much!!! :'( I wish I could eat it.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Same, its become a special occasion dish to me. Especially day old lasagna. When all the flavors have gotten to know each other, and kinda blended together.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member

tenor.gif

Same, its become a special occasion dish to me. Especially day old lasagna. When all the flavors have gotten to know each other, and kinda blended together.

Best explanation of day old lasagna 😂

Cant you enjoy it in moderation. Smaller portions?

tenor.gif

Best explanation of day old lasagna 😂

Cant you enjoy it in moderation. Smaller portions?

Me? No. Doesn't satisfy, and...I'm kinda a glutton. Plus its like 1000 calories per ounce. And them ounces are *tiny*.

I miss the pasta, cheese, meat & overall texture. Everything about it. I've had to learn to recreate certain dishes the healthy way. If I want Mac & cheese, I make it with brown rice pasta, Almond milk & vegan cheese.
    edited February 6
    I've recently discovered the low calorie part of almond milk. Just never tried cooking with it yet. Is it difficult?
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,965 Member Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    You guys. Now I have lasagne on the brain. Guess what I'll be making on Sunday then 😐
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,873 Member Member Posts: 9,873 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    You guys. Now I have lasagne on the brain. Guess what I'll be making on Sunday then 😐

Haha!
    My dad is making lasagna on Sunday, and my whole family drools over it..... He will only do it like once a year.

But I ALSO found out about chocolate lasagna, and now I have to make that. But I'm saving it for the summer time. 😁

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.
    tinak33 wrote: »

Haha!
    My dad is making lasagna on Sunday, and my whole family drools over it..... He will only do it like once a year.

But I ALSO found out about chocolate lasagna, and now I have to make that. But I'm saving it for the summer time. 😁

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

I'm sorry, what? Chocolate lasagne?! *heads to Google*

Haha!

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

What time does Sunday dinner start? I'll bring the wine. 🍷
    I'll bring the garlic bread!
    I've recently discovered the low calorie part of almond milk. Just never tried cooking with it yet. Is it difficult?

No. I use it in place of regular milk. It's not that bad.
  • WorkMyGoalsWorkMyGoals Member Posts: 622 Member Member Posts: 622 Member

Haha!

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

Here’s the chocolate lasagna I made that @tinak33 is talking about...

jdutrx9vj6cf.jpeg
    oy869mrql334.jpeg

That’s heaven in a glass
    😋😃😋😃😋
    edited February 7

Haha!

Yeah.....
    You're welcome.

Here’s the chocolate lasagna I made that @tinak33 is talking about...

jdutrx9vj6cf.jpeg
    oy869mrql334.jpeg

Oh lordy 😍