The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• lace7529
    lace7529 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone!! Back on the MFP wagon... home sick with an upper respiratory infection today 😭😭😭

I hope you get feeling well soon.
  • Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    qld406arlz34.png
    😈😈
    it’s fine to be single, but be virtuous and real too 🙏 that horns emoji makes me think there’s Antichrist in the world. (btw I wasn’t that person who hit disagree)

😘 sometimes things are just shared because they’re funny. Hope no one reads too deeply into a meme. 🧐🤔.
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    @lilloops1985 I think it is funny made my day
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    lace7529 wrote: »
    Anyone doing Keto on here and lives in Utah?

I am eating keto carnivore and have visited UT a couple times.

What's Keto carnivore?? Like lots of meat with fat? I'm new to Keto, so I don't know the lingo. Lol

Carnivore means I eat animal products and I don't eat plants. Soneone who eats both is an omnivore. And if you only eat plsnts, you are a vegetarian. Just as there are various versions of vegetarian based on how strict one follows that diet and smsll additional modifications, the same goes for carnivores. As a keto carnivore, I don't consume milk, for example.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Anyone doing Keto on here and lives in Utah?

I recently interviews for a position out near Salt Lake City. But thats the closest I've ever been to UT...or Keto tbh

Well... I hope the interviews went well at least!!

Thanks! Me too. I should find out by next week, if there will be a second interview. I don't expect to get it, but it never hurts to try.
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    this has been a long day today help me get through the day please please 2 more hours to go then I can go home
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Good afternoon, from Colorado. Hopefully all having a wonderful day. I am happily single, after being in abusive relationship. That i had to end. Do to my health mentally and physically. I am always looking for respectful friends. Im am 36 an disabled from a tumor in my spine.
  • mattig89ch
    Good afternoon, from Colorado. Hopefully all having a wonderful day. I am happily single, after being in abusive relationship. That i had to end. Do to my health mentally and physically. I am always looking for respectful friends. Im am 36 an disabled from a tumor in my spine.

Welcome to the thread! Snacks are on the left, bathroom's down the hall on the right. ;-P
  • Hey everyone any Chicago people around!?!? 8ffe9qdyybof.jpeg
  • tonyt1982
    tonyt1982 Posts: 64 Member
    qld406arlz34.png
    😈😈

Nice lol !!!

• Hey everyone any Chicago people around!?!? 8ffe9qdyybof.jpeg

😂😂😂. Who disagree with this? Is it because they aren’t in Chicago🤔

I used to there on occasion when I lived in MSP area but am in the PNW now. Even with all the rain, much better weather. 😉
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Hey everyone any Chicago people around!?!? 8ffe9qdyybof.jpeg

I will be in Chicago in Oct. along with almost 50K other runners...
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Saturday! I have my kids this weekend, even though it is technically my ex's weekend. Let the good times roll! More quality time with the kidlets is never a bad thing!

But, this may explain why I am still resoundingly and resolutely single. I meet no one; anywhere
  • oqxdtdhw2q1w.jpeg

Happy Sunday funday beatiful people 💪. Let’s get this work in.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    1sphere wrote: »
    what do you think about sexy people at work (who are not in your department)? Sometimes I'd like to say hi, and most times I feel like I should keep my nosy intruding *kitten* to myself

I say it depends on the work relationship, how closely you work together (or might in the future), and HR policies.

FWIW, I am super into someone that I work way too closely with... she is in a LTR already, though. But even if she wasn't, she is like a dotted line-type supervisor for me (not officially my boss, but I am kinda/sorta working for her in a way and my primary job is supporting her and her team). So our HR policy doesn't restrict relationships, just requires reporting them to HR. But obviously my circumstance would be a great example of where the other person is perfectly compatible for dating and yet there is just no way to make it happen without sacrificing one or both of our jobs.
  • 1sphere wrote: »
    what do you think about sexy people at work (who are not in your department)? Sometimes I'd like to say hi, and most times I feel like I should keep my nosy intruding *kitten* to myself

I have a long standing policy of don't date coworkers. Even if they aren't in your department, if you interact with them on a daily basis if things don't workout it might cause unnecessary tension. If it's someone that you don't know works for the same company and you've already started dating, then it is a little different story.
  • mattig89ch
    In my humble opinion, you should try to keep your work and life as separate as possible. You can be friendly with your co-workers, but they will never be your friends. They will always be there to earn a living, as you will be.

Those you choose to spend time with outside of work, that's where your friends are. But inside work, just coworkers.