Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,953Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,953Member, Premium Member
    Good morning everyone! ! Another glorious week to conquer! !

⛅☔weather here today ... Enjoy the beaches and barbieQ for those of you who plan to today. For those of you in forked lightening zones like me, as well as those awaiting Dorian - Be safe. Be aware. Stay dry.
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps!

Happy long weekend Gemma and Tom 🙂
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,649Member Member Posts: 8,649Member Member
    Good morning everyone! ! Another glorious week to conquer! !

⛅☔weather here today ... Enjoy the beaches and barbieQ for those of you who plan to today. For those of you in forked lightening zones like me, as well as those awaiting Dorian - Be safe. Be aware. Stay dry.
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps!

Happy long weekend Gemma and Tom 🙂

Thanks lovely. ☀💛
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 1,022Member Member Posts: 1,022Member Member
    It'll be a hot one here today. So I'm enjoying my Monday off with coffee on the patio while it's still relatively cool and fresh. Morning is my favorite time of day. Happy labor day to those of you celebrating!
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    Having a spring day braai at the office today and playing beer pong
    Clearly, I want to go to work with you. Lol.
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Clearly, I want to go to work with you. Lol.

you more than welcome, then I can have a hot girl in my office
    Aww you're a dear. Since we're rounding off the end of summer here and you're celebrating spring I have a feeling it will take me a while to get there. But what the hell, on my way! ✈️✈️
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Aww you're a dear. Since we're rounding off the end of summer here and you're celebrating spring I have a feeling it will take me a while to get there. But what the hell, on my way! ✈️✈️

Will keep the beer cold till you get here
    Cheers 😘
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,758Member Member Posts: 1,758Member Member
    I hope y'all are having a good labor day
  • MissShancey1MissShancey1 Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    Heyy everyone
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 139Member, Premium Member Posts: 139Member, Premium Member
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. If you had an extra day off due to a Public Holiday, hope you had a great time 😀
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,953Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,953Member, Premium Member
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. If you had an extra day off due to a Public Holiday, hope you had a great time 😀

Hey, how's your weekend going?
  • seepersaudseepersaud Posts: 5,577Member Member Posts: 5,577Member Member
    Long weekend here in the USA. Staying up late to extend my weekend.
    I'm going to be playing No Man's Sky a bit at the office today. And have a meeting from 7pm till 8pm tonight not looking forward to that
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,881Member Member Posts: 5,881Member Member
    I will be doing karate tonight. Again. The closer I get to the grading, the less prepared I feel. Plus it is right inbetween two exams that I really need to study for at the same time
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 852Member, Premium Member Posts: 852Member, Premium Member
    Good Morning guys hope you all enjoy your Tuesday 🙌😉
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,457Member Member Posts: 2,457Member Member
    Good morning all!
    I went back to work today after being off for a few weeks. I ended up having a mini panic attack. I wanna go back on vacation again! :'(
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 139Member, Premium Member Posts: 139Member, Premium Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning all!
    I went back to work today after being off for a few weeks. I ended up having a mini panic attack. I wanna go back on vacation again! :'(

I’m sorry you had a Panic Attack, was it the Anxiety of going back to work?

I hope your day / week gets better for you.

Hey, how's your weekend going?

My weekend was ok, went to a BBQ at my CrossFit Box on Saturday. Rest of weekend was quiet. Back to work tomorrow ( Wednesday ) for 6 days.