Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I approve this message!

tebnjxlv3e75.png

:laugh: ... Thanks for setting up the lounge.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    Well it sounded like a good idea til the cops showed up

They just jealous of ur pericings

Did someone say piercings?

Maybe...

Edited to tag @George_of_the_Jungle

Yes....But it’s not Tuesday.....

But they are mini humps

easy George, I don't want this thread to get shut down due to u causing waterfalls

https://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4

Great, now I'm having flashbacks to my freshman year of college and my best friend / turned roommate / turned mortal enemy playing this song on loop daily.

🎶I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothin at all 🎶

Sing it in the voice thread 😂
    @George_of_the_Jungle

Not a chance

Party pooper !! And we all had high hopes for a second. :tongue:
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    wyeth84 wrote: »
    I'm new and uncool. Is anyone here in NYC?

Welcome Wyeth! I need to return to Manhattan to revive my NYC cred. :cry:
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    @Will_Workout_for_food
    Waiting for the Mama Lee food post????
    BTW I have relatives that are Lee’s....
    Do you think we’re cousins? 😊

It was a bit disappointing. Veggies and corned beef. Blahhhh. I want weird stuff lol

😂😂😂
    What you posted last time looked so yummy 😋
    I’m having fried catfish and leek soup....
    I guess that’s not weird either
  • 777Gemma888
    edited March 2019
    Options
    today has been brutally cold. poor fingers...

Don't you wear gloves?

hey, look, a bird

:laugh: you hungry? 😁

Starving. Ate so little cause i have no idea what kinda calories at mama lee awaits me

Mama Lee is cooking dinner eh? Lucky you
    I'm going out to yum cha next week and I'm sure it won't be half as good as the dishes mama Lee cooks

Mama lee every wed and Sunday

Ughhhh i want yum cha. Ill take that over my moms cooking lmao

I'd gladly swap ya. It's very hard to get good yum cha and only 2 or 3 places within an hour drive 😔

I went to a restaurant in Chinatown Sydney a few years ago (supposed to be the biggest in the southern hemisphere) it was delicious but sooo many people.. it could seat over 2000..

I was just about to say, if you could seat 2000 ... It belongs to family friends. Their food isn't cured to the Aussie palate, rather authentic. Kinda like Lunasia 261 in LA. A rather ballsy business model, serve great authentic cuisine and " they will come."
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I may have a lot of patience but can I sand the floor in a week?
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    That's after about an hour of running the orbital as a test.
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg
    Dropped from 80 to 60 grit and moving faster. So now to put aside 400$ to rent a sander for a week to do the entire house. Will need to get an edger as well but might just buy one rather than rent since they are useful other places.
  • yogidani77
    Options
    @Will_Workout_for_food
    Waiting for the Mama Lee food post????
    BTW I have relatives that are Lee’s....
    Do you think we’re cousins? 😊

It was a bit disappointing. Veggies and corned beef. Blahhhh. I want weird stuff lol

😂😂😂
    What you posted last time looked so yummy 😋
    I’m having fried catfish and leek soup....
    I guess that’s not weird either

Never had cat fish before except on mfp

Ba dum pssss

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps! How's everybody today? Our old thread officially dead??
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg
    Dropped from 80 to 60 grit and moving faster. So now to put aside 400$ to rent a sander for a week to do the entire house. Will need to get an edger as well but might just buy one rather than rent since they are useful other places.

That looks like a lot of back breaking work Zorander. 👏👏👏. What's the orbital? Is it the actual sander tip ?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Surprised you didn't burn out the sander.. slow and steady and you'll get it done.

Don't you wear gloves?

hey, look, a bird

Starving. Ate so little cause i have no idea what kinda calories at mama lee awaits me

I'm going out to yum cha next week and I'm sure it won't be half as good as the dishes mama Lee cooks

I'd gladly swap ya. It's very hard to get good yum cha and only 2 or 3 places within an hour drive 😔

I went to a restaurant in Chinatown Sydney a few years ago (supposed to be the biggest in the southern hemisphere) it was delicious but sooo many people.. it could seat over 2000..

I was just about to say, if you could seat 2000 ... It belongs to family friends. Their food isn't cured to the Aussie palate, rather authentic. Kinda like Lunasia 261 in LA. A rather ballsy business model, serve great authentic cuisine and " they will come."

This was very authentic .. 98% of the other patrons we're Asian.. man, it was so noisy but although I didn't know what I was eating it was so delicious
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Hey peeps! How's everybody today? Our old thread officially dead??

Nope ... Still getting the mod-scan treatment.
  • yogidani77
    Options
    @Will_Workout_for_food
    There you go....
    7dqtwmpanbzy.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Surprised you didn't burn out the sander.. slow and steady and you'll get it done.

Don't you wear gloves?

hey, look, a bird

This was very authentic .. 98% of the other patrons we're Asian.. man, it was so noisy but although I didn't know what I was eating it was so delicious

Yup ... A good number of them are from the motherland. Back in the day, even Stanley Ho dined there ... Long before he was dinged for his triad connections.
  • zorander6
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

That looks like a lot of back breaking work Zorander. 👏👏👏. What's the orbital? Is it the actual sander tip ?

Orbital sander, basically the pad spins while moving in an ellipse pattern.
  • zorander6
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Don't you wear gloves?

hey, look, a bird

If I tried to do the whole floor with the new toy it'd definitely burn the motor out. But I am happy with it, wasn't hot or struggling while I ran across the closet. Definitely need to get a large sander and run the planks when I'm ready to do it.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Ahhhh ...gotcha!!
  • zorander6
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Real tough to sand a floor with that. I give you huge props if you do, but a big walk behind belt sander and an edger like you said, knocks it out fast. Just never let that belt sander sit in one spot while sanding, keep it moving so you dont get those roll marks in your floor. You are working your butt off man.....kudos to you!

Yeah no, I bought the orbital for other projects I want to do but figured since I got it today I'd try it out. Definitely going to use a walk behind. Just have to get the living room emptied and some other stuff out and then I can run the whole house.

I may be crazy but I'm not that crazy. :)
  • yogidani77
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

Real tough to sand a floor with that. I give you huge props if you do, but a big walk behind belt sander and an edger like you said, knocks it out fast. Just never let that belt sander sit in one spot while sanding, keep it moving so you dont get those roll marks in your floor. You are working your butt off man.....kudos to you!

Yeah no, I bought the orbital for other projects I want to do but figured since I got it today I'd try it out. Definitely going to use a walk behind. Just have to get the living room emptied and some other stuff out and then I can run the whole house.

You just couldn’t wait to get started 😊
    I understand that.
    I’m going crazy wanting summer to get here so I can do some projects...
  • zorander6
    Options
    tk4e6yvnvkjq.jpg
    ynnzm00sras5.jpg

You just couldn’t wait to get started 😊
    I understand that.
    I’m going crazy wanting summer to get here so I can do some projects...

The paint almost bothers me more than the dirty carpet.