Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,850 Member Member Posts: 6,850 Member
    Speaking of which; there haven't been many people hanging out here. I have be crazy busy with the start of school while still in lockdown, my work and studies and then all the other things that need to be done. I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree 😳😵
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,563 Member Member Posts: 9,563 Member
    Speaking of which; there haven't been many people hanging out here. I have be crazy busy with the start of school while still in lockdown, my work and studies and then all the other things that need to be done. I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree 😳😵

agdiywweomb8.jpg

The Christmas tree was taken down between the 12th -15th January. It's relatively easy here. You remove and pack away your ornaments and the Mexican gardeners have a stated add on rate for Christmas tree removal. Within 5 minutes, they had this beauty out of door and wood chipped thereafter. Very efficient.

Was wondering how you would proceed with your studies over the lockdown. Delighted you are still able to continue.

agdiywweomb8.jpg

The Christmas tree was taken down between the 12th -15th January. It's relatively easy here. You remove and pack away your ornaments and the Mexican gardeners have a stated add on rate for Christmas tree removal. Within 5 minutes, they had this beauty out of door and wood chipped thereafter. Very efficient.

Was wondering how you would proceed with your studies over the lockdown. Delighted you are still able to continue.

That is super convenient. Packing mine away is a pretty simple matter, but I just haven't yet.

My studies kind of collapsed thanks to bad administration at the university. But luckily I got recognition for prior learning through another institution, and so I am getting back on track
  • Mama_runs_slowMama_runs_slow Member Posts: 1,067 Member Member Posts: 1,067 Member
    Hello singles :)
    Hello! People seem busy these days
  • Nacho_DaddyNacho_Daddy Member Posts: 807 Member Member Posts: 807 Member
    Hello! People seem busy these days

Well, we are just coming out of cuffing season; might be just that.
    Perhaps! We can come out of hiding now 😜
  • MrsMellodoggerelloMrsMellodoggerello Member Posts: 331 Member Member Posts: 331 Member
    Remember that game show The Love Connection? Why won't someone start an All New Zoom Date Version Love Connection on Youtube!? Conan O'Brien can host it.

In the original the winner would have to come out and stand next to Chuck Woolery who'd make even above average looking guys look bad. In the new version they could just show a picture of Conan next to the winner, and make even 6ft tall guys look really short..
  • MrsMellodoggerelloMrsMellodoggerello Member Posts: 331 Member Member Posts: 331 Member
    They could even do a charity celebrity episode where some lucky lady could choose between Andy, Andy, or Zach!

I can't believe this was on page 3! There was a time it never left page 1.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,689 Member Member Posts: 2,689 Member
    Also we should jump on the married thread 🤷‍♀️cause they jump on our single thread all the time
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,144 Member Member Posts: 2,144 Member
    Also we should jump on the married thread 🤷‍♀️cause they jump on our single thread all the time

We don't want to mingle with those goofballs!
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,689 Member Member Posts: 2,689 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

We don't want to mingle with those goofballs!

🙊
  • wmichbenwmichben Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning, other single people. The last time I had an account with MFP (up until I created this new one) was about 6 years ago. I was married then. Ha. How life changes! So many twists and turns.
    wmichben wrote: »
    Good morning, other single people. The last time I had an account with MFP (up until I created this new one) was about 6 years ago. I was married then. Ha. How life changes! So many twists and turns.

It does indeed. I hope mfp didn't have anything to do with those particular changes
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member
    👀 I forgot about this thread. Good morning singletons😃
  • wmichbenwmichben Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    wmichben wrote: »

It does indeed. I hope mfp didn't have anything to do with those particular changes

Haha, no, not at all.
  • Nacho_DaddyNacho_Daddy Member Posts: 807 Member Member Posts: 807 Member

What am I missing in here? Singles Jumping Married folk & vice versa?

That's how this should be done (provided of course, that everyone is logging their calories)
  • hueritahsarinanahueritahsarinana Member Posts: 522 Member Member Posts: 522 Member
    Hiya everyone !