The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    captain marvel tomorrow >:]!

Watched it. Surprised I didn't NOT LIKE it . Thoughts?

I liked it overall.
    It was a bit cheesey though. And captain marvel seems unstoppable. Like come on..., lol who then hell can stand in her way??
    :laugh: that it certainly was@cheesy. Fully transformed.- a total hellion, the Kree weren't prepared for that level of πŸ’£
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: Β»
    Hi! I'm finished with my steampunk outfit sewing and jumping straight into sewing a Easter bunny hat for my son's Foundation phase Easter hunt

That's just super! Looking forward to your photo updates with much anticipation for the Season.

*Goodnight*

Thanks 😊 The Easter bunny hat is a bit of a rush job and just using scraps I had left over from his first birthday party. Not that the steampunk outfit wasn't using scraps and upcycling, but it wasn't such a rush job
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Singletons! Hope everyone enjoys their day! :)
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Morning all
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Putting on infinity warπŸ’ͺ🏽

Nice!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

little jealous.

pretending to be productive at work
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options

little jealous.

pretending to be productive at work

I keep getting pulled onto other projects. Luckily I automated a bunch of my tests, so I can sit back and get a lot done while peeking in here from time to time.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    captain marvel tomorrow >:]!

Watched it. Surprised I didn't NOT LIKE it . Thoughts?

I liked it overall.
    It was a bit cheesey though. And captain marvel seems unstoppable. Like come on..., lol who then hell can stand in her way??
    :laugh: that it certainly was@cheesy. Fully transformed.- a total hellion, the Kree weren't prepared for that level of πŸ’£

All im thinking is thanos doesnt stand a chance in end game lol

OMG! YES! I am NOW looking forward to seeing the next segment. I was just saying that to @k8eekins last night ... Bye bye Thanos!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Hi! I'm finished with my steampunk outfit sewing and jumping straight into sewing a Easter bunny hat for my son's Foundation phase Easter hunt

That's just super! Looking forward to your photo updates with much anticipation for the Season.

*Goodnight*

Thanks 😊 The Easter bunny hat is a bit of a rush job and just using scraps I had left over from his first birthday party. Not that the steampunk outfit wasn't using scraps and upcycling, but it wasn't such a rush job

You're extremely creative @Versicolour . You can think up and create to completion.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Watching Infinity Wars after Captain Marvel ? πŸ™Œ ... My mind cannot help but wonder if she will be fast enough though? Thanos controls ALL MATTER.
  • Versicolour
    Options

*Goodnight*

You're extremely creative @Versicolour . You can think up and create to completion.

Thank you :smooched:
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Watching Infinity Wars after Captain Marvel ? πŸ™Œ ... My mind cannot help but wonder if she will be fast enough though? Thanos controls ALL MATTER.

And thor just made his entrance 😍😍😍😍😍

Hatin' on you whilst k8eekins is watching good K Michelle rubbish ... Maybe I will revisit Infinity Wars ... Needed a break after its initial release (6x)
  • dodgerbaseball1988
    dodgerbaseball1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok here I am lol so who's really single and actually mingles lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Lol ... Welcome!πŸ™Œ
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options

I think most here are single. Some say they're only single on weekends. Some are just MFP single. Some are ready to mingle while others are not. We've got a mix of everything here. :D
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

I think they all left and went to a private group or something, this place is dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I think they all left and went to a private group or something, this place is dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was thinking this about the whole forums πŸ˜‚