What do you eat for breakfast?

Replies

• suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Bran Flakes, milk, blueberries, raspberries
    Weetabix, Greek yogurt, honey, blueberries
    Porridge oats, made with semi-skimmed milk and water with a drizzle of honey
    Boiled eggs, wholegrain toast
    Scrambled eggs on wholegrain toast
    Grilled Bacon, fried egg, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
    Ham and mushroom omelette
    Smashed avocado on toast
    Fat free Greek Yoghurt, Berries and banana

To name just a few lol
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited March 2019
    streel cut oats and raspeberries. sometimes I add cocoa nibs. spices for taste.

I actually eat eggs for lunch most days ;)
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Oatmeal (160 cal) or homemade lentils/split pea soup (200-230 cal).
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    My current favourites for non-fasting days:
    Overnight Oats
    Baked egg muffins
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    My answer: nothing, but I do drink a wonderful cup of coffee, just one.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    I find that on the one hand, breakfast makes me hungry; but on the other hand, not eating breakfast makes me tired, irritable, and generally no use to man or beast.

I generally compromise on a light breakfast of fruit, vanilla flavoured Skyr (high protein Icelandic yoghurt) and maybe a sprinkling of seeds to add texture.

Sometimes, for a change, I have porridge oats with dried apricot/raisins and cinnamon, or with a spoonful of peanut butter.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    99% of the time it's yoghurt, mixed berries and a small handful of Kashi crunch granola.
  • Nokt2018
    Nokt2018 Posts: 49 Member
    2 eggs fried, half cup uncooked oatmeal.
  • wendyheath32
    wendyheath32 Posts: 74 Member
    Pancakes made with oats, soya milk, spoonful of soy yogurt and a dash of maple. Served with fruit. Also porridge and overnight oats loads of variation. Weekends I tend to do a cooked breakfast with scrambed tofu. Now and again I have advocado on toast or a muffin
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    I'm kind of a strange one because I like to steam up a bunch of vegetables for breakfast. Often with fish or chicken. My favorites are broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale and sweet potato.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    I essentially eat the same breakfast every single day and I this is the meal that I look forward to the most (the flavors of the yogurt, water, and bars do vary). The protein powder is mixed with the yogurt.

ydfny80mowcq.png
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    I have a few favorites, but i swap it up pretty consistently. It's probably not the most nutritious list, but it's mine!

Jimmy Dean EggWhite Delite Sausage sandwich (260 cal)
    Noosa Greek Yogurt with Granola (Cascadian farms lemon blueberry is my favorite) (210-250 cal depending on which falvor yogurt & how much granola)
    Belvita Cinnamon Brown Sugar - if i'm in a hurry (230 cal)
    Apple with Peanut Butter Dip (pb2, whipped cream cheese, brown sugar) (286 with a large apple)
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    I have two poached eggs and five or six mushrooms to soak up the yolk. Then an orange. It's about 230 calories.
  • xoxoxokiss
    xoxoxokiss Posts: 3 Member
    I’m obsessed with smoothies. They are just so refreshing and feel great in the morning. I use frozen mixed berries with a banana, water, and low fat yogurt. That’s my go-to smoothie but you can add anything you like! I also enjoy frozen peaches, almond milk and half a banana, tastes kind of like a creamsicle. On days where I want something savoury I have scrambled eggs with hot sauce or two dipping eggs with two slices of whole grain bread. I’m kind of boring when it comes to breakfast, but I like what I like haha!
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    I eat nothing.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Coffee with 1 cube of sugar and lots of half and half, and a Dave's Killer Cinnamon Raisin bagel. Occasionally I will get extra protein with a half cup of homemade whole milk "greek style" yogurt.

I eat literally the same thing every day, because I have little kids to cook for and it's so easy.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,975 Member
    For breakfast, all that I generally "eat" is 20oz of black coffee.

If I actually "eat" anything for breakfast, I have to forego luch or dinner in order to dray w/in the available cals. So, I prefer to forego, breakfast instead.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited March 2019
    Usually I go through phases. Right now I eat fiber cereal and if I feel "up for it" i'll make a fruit smoothie to bring with me to work. (The fiber one cereal is so low calorie it's not really much of a breakfast)

For a while there I was doing scrambled eggs and bacon on a tortilla. I also really love avocado with my eggs but I can never get one with the right "ripe-ness" lol.
  • fluffyjames44
    fluffyjames44 Posts: 12 Member
    Black coffee and a cup of kefir.
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Latte 🙄