How to not gain weight if I get pregnant?

Options
13»

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    I am so sorry to hear about your situation. It must be so hard being separated from Blake. From what you have said a agree with others that you are not in the right mental space to have another child, as pregnancy, birth and dealing with a baby are very taxing on our mental health. Having another could easily result in you losing custody with both and that would be worse than where you are currently at. Also, having another child will not ease the pain of losing custody of Blake. Nothing will take away that pain.

Good luck with your journey forward. I hope you and your partner reach a point where Blake is returned to you.

It’s horrible being without Blake and for a good couple of years it made my mental health worse being separated from Blake. My mental health is better now then it has been in over 20 years. I don’t think I ever said I’m mentally unwell now. I was but not now. I have decided not to have another baby due to people’s comments. But I did not say I’m not in the right mental space to have another baby. Maybe a year to 20 years ago I wasn’t. But my mental health is better than ever. Maybe I should have not posted a question like I did. I was never trying to have another child to ease the pain that’s why it’s 4 and a half years later and I still haven’t had a child

I wish you nothing but happiness and wellness in the future. I think your decision to postpone having a baby for now is a wise one. Take care of yourself first.

How old is Blake now? Do you have any supervised visitations?
  • ashleygroizard
    ashleygroizard Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My question should of been different like how not to gain more weight then a normal weight gain during pregnancy. Sorry everyone I realise it’s normal to gain weight during pregnancy I just didn’t want to gain more then a normal weight gain.