• anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to travel or do a work away
  • Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    Goals are simple this year. Fish and camp with the wife as much as possible. When not doing that, have a grandkid on each shoulder, and one on each ankle hanging on for dear life and all laughing and giggling like the crazed little monsters they are.

Should burn a few calories ;)

This is so cute. I hope you have a good summer.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Increase my weekly running mileage up to about 55 - 60mpw.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Goals are simple this year. Fish and camp with the wife as much as possible. When not doing that, have a grandkid on each shoulder, and one on each ankle hanging on for dear life and all laughing and giggling like the crazed little monsters they are.

Best goals ever <3
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

This is so cute. I hope you have a good summer.

Thank you, and I hope you do too :)
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »

Best goals ever <3

I think so :)
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose another 10-20lbs. I've been on "Lazy Keto" for over 9 months and I've hit a plateau. So now I have begun to cross train alternating boot camp, kick boxing, Zumba and spin classes 5-6x a week to see where that takes me... My goal is to drop atleast 10-20lbs by June (my birthday month)...

Wish me luck!!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    More hiking! We only did one tiny hike last summer because the heat/humidity was killing me.
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ooh boy. It seems so far away. My goals are no alcohol, get under 300 and keep pushing myself to be better every day. Also, I would like it if I was getting back into making music often again.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Increase my weekly running mileage up to about 55 - 60mpw.

Awesome! I used to hit that much but it has been about 5 years... I have been planning on working back up to it. That and getting out hiking on off days, digging out my mountain bike for quick(8miles round trip) errands in to town, and keeping up with my weight lifting.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I have a vacay planned so my goal is to lose the last few lbs to fit in my swimsuit.