What is everyone goal for summer?

Options

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    My plan is to work in the morning, do my lifting when I get home, and then park my bum in my pool in the afternoons.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,154 Member
    Options
    swirlybee wrote: »
    I'm wishing/hoping that my shoulder heals soon so that I can have shoulder like @AnnPT77 by summertime.

Aw, you're sweet! :flowerforyou: To my summer goals, I'd add giving you an in-person li'l ol' lady hug, if it were feasible . . . for now, an MFP virtual one will have to do.

Thanks for the nice words, and best wishes for fast shoulder healing!
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    To be within 10lbs of my goal weight.... & be comfortable wearing shorts again!!! Lifetime sufferer of TTS (Thick Theigh Syndrome) Space between your legs?? What's THAT LIKE?!! lol
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Be outside as much as possible (like every summer), and drive out west - Wyoming, I think - and hike/ride around for a couple of weeks. Might be a trip down to the Delta, too. We'll see!
  • travelerscode
    travelerscode Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Get in shape for the Marine Corps Marathon. My goal is sub 4 while keeping my bodyweight above 190. This will be my first marathon so my goal isn't to go super fast, just decent while still maintaining or even progressing a little in my strength.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Increase my before work runs from 5k to 5miles
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    To step up my running to 4 times a week and to lose a further stone (14 lbs) to take me to 130lbs.
  • daltontf
    daltontf Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Not injure my high hamstring and run 5 miles in 45 minutes.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Lots of running. Sub 50 10k is my main goal for the summer. Weight wise lose these final stubborn 10lbs
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    We are going to Disney. Hoping to get to 118 pounds by June 1! Currently at 131.0 pounds. Started at 146 on January 1 so half way there! Then maintain the rest of the summer.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    All the shreds!
  • nevajo2014
    nevajo2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4 LOOONNNGGG hikes this spring through fall !
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lose a total of 30 pounds by June (11 pounds to go), hike in the Smokie Mountains, run a 5K in July and one in August.
  • keonwlsn
    keonwlsn Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @vune that is amazing make I like it.
  • keonwlsn
    Options
    @zeejane very good I know your happy
  • keonwlsn
    Options
    @AnnPT77 that’s great to hear you got this. @Phirrgus that actually sounds great.