Does anyone have bulk program for women?

Options
Hey guys, I am 22years old, and work out 3/4 times per week, I just want to gain weight in my booty, but not much only a little in the sides, which training will help me in this case? Xx.F.

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves is a great glute hypertrophy program 3-4x per week
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I vote for Strong Curves too.
  • thisisfaarzaneh
    thisisfaarzaneh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

thanks, I do this 3times per week and see it's getting better, I thought maybe there is another exercise for too.
  • sardelsa
    Options

thanks, I do this 3times per week and see it's getting better, I thought maybe there is another exercise for too.

You mean another program? You can check out this list and see if any jump out at you:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

But in terms of very heavily glute focused (and less on the rest), I have not found any that has as much as Strong Curves unless it's another program by Bret Contreras such as his new monthly one Booty by Bret.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options

You mean another program? You can check out this list and see if any jump out at you:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

But in terms of very heavily glute focused (and less on the rest), I have not found any that has as much as Strong Curves unless it's another program by Bret Contreras such as his new monthly one Booty by Bret.

I haven't done the program, but Stephanie Buttermores program might be an alternative glute focused program
  • sardelsa
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

I haven't done the program, but Stephanie Buttermores program might be an alternative glute focused program

Oh yea that would probably be a great option, they (Jeff and Steph) take a lot of research, workout techniques and philosophies from Bret so I'd imagine it had the same principles.