106 Down, hell of a lot more to go.

2»

Replies

• RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    More than 100 lbs in just over 6 months....WOW!!! That is phenomenal!! Go you!

^^^ This!!!! My eyeballs popped out of my head when I read that! Do you realize how wonderful you have done? I do have one little bit of advice. When you see that you have over 200 lbs to lose... don't look at that number no more. Look at 10 lbs at a time. Seriously, that is what I have done and it is making me feel like I can achieve it!!! I don't say " Oh man, I still have 86 lbs to lose " :( I say, " I only have 8 more lbs to go! " And then I reset after I hit the 10 lbs. I'm telling you the truth... my mind works better that way, and it makes me feel like ANYTHING is possible...AND before you know it, you will have lost that 200 lbs without even stressing out over it!!!! I'm super proud of you.... SUPER proud!!!! :flowerforyou:

I agree 110%. This summer is my "Summer of Fitness" and the goal was to go from 332lbs to under 300lbs before the first day back at school this fall. I am 4.2lbs from that goal and feeling very confident I will hit it. When I get back to school in the fall... the "Autumn of Awesomeness"... I am going to take advantage of my increased mobility and stronger back/core muscles to increase my activity and drop another 20-25lbs before Christmas Day. I am still deciding what the spring will be. "Spring of Sexaaaay" or "Spring of Sports" or what. BUT, the goal is going to get messy there anyway because it'd be taking me into my final weight and I am realistic in knowing the last bit isn't as easy as the first bit.

Anyway... yes. Set short term goals. I never thought I could be so excited about weighing 299.9lbs but I got my eye on the prize and it feels AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!