What kind of dog do you have?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• bunnybutler29
    Options
    I have two very spoiled pups. I have a male Parti Yorkie named Mario and Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Sasha. They are both a year old.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    525210_3020440767975_1603283713_n.jpg

Toy poodle, about 8lbs, I got him because they have notoriously less dander and don't shed, and I'm allergic to dogs. I still have mild reactions with him, but nothing I can't live with. I mean look at that face. :flowerforyou:
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    an all black jack russell terrier
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    A German Shepherd.

We didn't choose him or the breed. He chose us. :smile: Some *kitten* hat abandoned him at the end of our road before a big snow storm was about to hit a little over a year ago. Took me over an hour to entice him into my car but once I did and brought him back up to the house it was game over! As soon as my husband gave him a name I knew he was there to stay. :heart:

Pepepr_zpsbee56f5e.jpg
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    2s7ywzn.jpg
    2isduvq.jpg

My red nose pitbull rescue Izzy... how someone threw her in the trash at 10 weeks old is beyond me. She is just about a year and a half now and the biggest mush of a dog you will ever meet.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    13 year old yellow lab. i didn't pick the breed. a friend offered me a free puppy. i chose him out of 7 puppies. mom was black dad was yellow. my puppy was the only yellow pup in the litter. i love him. he is a senior but still acts like a puppy.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    1382895_10152301644334896_37775484_n.jpg
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely 90 pound Shepherd/malamute/lamb cross. She's my running buddy.
  • Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    I have a coo mofo'ing cat. Name is Rosco
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    At home, my parents have (he's totally my dog) a black lab. When we move, the husband and I want a rescue pittie and some kind of Alaskan Malamute.
  • BaggioTX
    Options
    Golden Retriever!

I wonder how you can add a pic here?

Cheers,
    Baggio, TX
    http://dogtrainingkingdom.net/
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Pitador!
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Border Collie/Husky cross, don't know whether you'd call him a Cusky or a Hollie :happy:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    A very Spoiled Yorkie, that we rescued !
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    One Australian Shepherd, two German Shepherds, one Shih Tzu, one cattle dog mix, one dapple weiner. Love my dogs!