What kind of dog do you have?

Options
mish24canada
mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
Hi I love dogs and have two myself a pomeranian/papillon and vizsla/lab. What kind of dogs do you have? Is there a reason you pick the breed?

Replies

• cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    2x Staffie cross's.... and a cat :grumble:
    Well i actually have 3 cats, but this one thinks shes a dog.

74125_10151191818202031_1161487646_n.jpg

As for why a Staffie?...... why not?
  • hellothere1212
    Options
    australian shepherd... WHY ISNT MY PIC WORKING :(
    photo24_zpsda60c57d.jpg.html]
  • mish24canada
    mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    love the picture we have a cat also she think she is the boss of the house even though she just a year old.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Angel - Border Collie mix - Saved from an abusive owner at age 1 (she is now 12 and still has mental issues)

Rusty - Red Heeler Mix - Dumped on me as a pup (now 7 and the best doggie in the world)

Sarah - German Shepard Mix - Tossed out of a moving car window on a back mountain road as a pup (almost 1 now and HUGE!!! 70+ pounds and lovable!)

Also have 6 cats: Tiny, Giget, Sylvester, Black Face, Mr. Davis & Avvie
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Will have an English Bulldog soon!! They say the breed respresents the owners personality!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    australian shepherd... WHY ISNT MY PIC WORKING :(
    photo24_zpsda60c57d.jpg.htmlphoto24_zpsda60c57d.jpg

img should be lowercase
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Chihuahua in my profile pics... i actually didn't want her as i thought I only wanted a big dog but now I love her.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have a mixed breed, she's half border collie and half crabby spoiled old lady....
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    then

do lowercase instead of caps
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    3 lab mixes all rescues. Bo is the one in my profile pictures, when I found him he was almost dead from starvation, you could see every bone in his body. All happy and healthy now. I love my dogs.
  • hellothere1212
    Options
    thanks gzus! thats my baby!!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    One is a lab/terrier/midnight fence jumper mix. The other looks to be Australian Cattle Dog/German Shepherd mix. Both are rescues with the former being found with her siblings abandoned in the desert outside of town, and the latter being adopted from the pound.

Love my dogs. :D
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    This one.

39542945_6584.jpg

He's a Sortahuahua. Thinks he's a cat much of the time.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Jack Russell Terrier! Best dog ever...cutest personality...full of energy all the time..super affectionate....but she's got a short coat and oh em gee the shedding. THE SHEDDING. It's pretty terrible.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Pit Bull mix and Shepard mix.. Both rescues and the sweetest things ever!
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    St. Bernhard
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Tino (Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix) and Bandit (Maltipoo)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have a Belgian Sheppard - Mallinois mix. I wanted a German Sheppard - I had one before and she was incredible. They are very loyal and smart and handle well, good with family, good to train, etc. When she passed I started looking for another. I saw my dog on petfinder.com. He looked like a GSD puppy. He was just 4 months old. The shelter thought he was a GSD puppy too.

But shortly after we got him, he stopped growing, his coloring changed and his ears didn't stand up. Defintely a Belgian crossed with something else. But I am happy with him. He's all the things I wanted in a GSD without the high-strungness GSDs can have. He's a great dog.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    My profile pic are of my boys. Flash is the GSD and Gunny is a Chihuahua rat terrier mix
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    An accident prone husky....