My first bikini summer

Options
Yep!! I got summer goals!! I've always been big since I was a kid. Met my hubby 14 yes ago...lost 100 lbs then we had a baby gained it back plus some...lost 130lbs...kept it off but we lived in Montana no 👙 for me there hahaha got pregnant came back to Texas and I have struggled to she'd the weight!! Lost 35lbs in the fall then hit the winter stall!! Time to crush my goals and lose another 25!!! I need friends to keep me accountable!! Help!!

Replies

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    crush it!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to a point where I feel confident enough to wear a bikini for our beach vacation in August. I have always been heavy and insecure. My history with my weight looks similar to yours. The funny thing is that I am slightly less self-conscious since having the baby and being covered with stretch marks. I will still be a long way from my ultimate goal in August, but I hope to feel good enough about my body to rock a bikini anyway.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Nice! The first time I lose weight, I tried on a bikini, and my body looked fine but I felt quite exposed. I think I will have to try a tankini or similar this time.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Nice! The first time I lose weight, I tried on a bikini, and my body looked fine but I felt quite exposed. I think I will have to try a tankini or similar this time.

same
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    In the second pic I am The Other Mother From Coraline!! It was Halloween!! My plan is to tan on my kids trampoline before we hit the beach ...get used to the swim suit and tan my very white spots!!! 😅😅
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose 25 by the end of June! Friend me if you would like! Love accountability!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Feeling like a very cute swim suit is in my future y'all!! Confident this morning!!!
  • b_shortt
    b_shortt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! b_shortt. I want friends to keep me motivated on sticking to my healthy diet goals🤗
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Awesome got ya added!!! Let's get all us sexy and ready for the beach oh yeah!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    The winter worse are fading I can feel my summer body coming to the surface!!! Oh yes!! How are y'all doing????
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Y'all 170!!!!!!! I'm back!!! Now time to get that bikini body!! One month to buy a new swim suit yeeeeeees!!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping this summer, at least by the end of summer I'll have a body that I am comfortable putting a bikini on! I'm in the same boat as you with 25lbs to goal (42 gone!), I'm about 13.5 lbs until I reach a healthy BMI so maybe by then will be ok too!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    I'm really hoping this summer, at least by the end of summer I'll have a body that I am comfortable putting a bikini on! I'm in the same boat as you with 25lbs to goal (42 gone!), I'm about 13.5 lbs until I reach a healthy BMI so maybe by then will be ok too!

We got this!!! Just a little push to the finish!!! I can see it!! Soooooooo close!!!!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yes, we can do this!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    169.8!!!! I'm on my way!!!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You got this!