My first bikini summer

Options

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Dropped another 1lbs y'all woo woo!! Yes!! Maybe sooner than I thought I will get to go shopping!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Gonna get this body ready for the bikini!!! 20 days and counting y'all!! Woo woo
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Alright y'all next week!! Y'all ain't ready!!! 166.4 today!! YEEEEEEES im on my way!! Gonna get in a bikini and keep rocking hard to get sexier and sexier
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    gvcs0r98ngsi.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    nchrty wrote: »
    I'm 65 and wearing a bikini this year for the first time in 30 years. I only wear it when I'm all alone in the back yard in my pool and no one can see me :) But I'm wearing that bikini!

THATS AMAZING!! IM SO EXCITED!! 1 MORE WEEK!! IM GOING SHOPPING!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I ordered my bikini! I hope it fits!

z7d203oiih2n.jpg
  • laceygaywilson
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD ITS GONNA LOOK AMAZING!!! AAAAHHHH IM SOOO EXCITED TO SEE IT!! I'm saving up!!!! Truck broke so gives me another week to get sexier!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Saving up money!!! Get past Aunt Flo and I'm going shopping!!! Yeeeeeees!! So close!! Been using tanning oil Everytime I'm outside so I'm not a vampire first time I go to the beach!! Bwhahaha
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

As much as I like that aesthetic, it also seems a bit off for a bathing suit - she probably has more sunscreen than swimsuit by weight.
  • BattyKnitter
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

As much as I like that aesthetic, it also seems a bit off for a bathing suit - she probably has more sunscreen than swimsuit by weight.

Not sure why you felt that this comment brought anything of value to the thread. I shellac on the sunscreen in summer and while I'm not as pale as her I don't tan much in summer.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

Not sure why you felt that this comment brought anything of value to the thread. I shellac on the sunscreen in summer and while I'm not as pale as her I don't tan much in summer.

Seriously. Why do people think you have to have a tan to wear a swimsuit? I do not tan, I burn, so applying sunscreen liberally and frequently is a must. I've gone as far as to use a parasol on particularly outdoors-y, sunny days so I don't have to reapply as often.
  • BattyKnitter
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

Seriously. Why do people think you have to have a tan to wear a swimsuit? I do not tan, I burn, so applying sunscreen liberally and frequently is a must. I've gone as far as to use a parasol on particularly outdoors-y, sunny days so I don't have to reapply as often.

Same here I burn so bad plus I have some very expensive tattoos I want to protect. I really need to get myself a parasol! I have a giant floppy hat that I love to wear which helps a lot but a parasol would be lovely.
  • TrailrunnerLA
    TrailrunnerLA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Lacey! :)
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

That I think a look is hard to maintain doesn't mean anything negative about it. My apologies.
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    My hubby and kids are very native American and they tan so quick!! I am inside all the time working and compared to them I look bleached hahah so I wanna get a lil jump on it!!! I can understand those who stay out of the sun!! Me....I'd be in it all day if I could!!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

z7d203oiih2n.jpg

That I think a look is hard to maintain doesn't mean anything negative about it. My apologies.

People can swim inside lol.
  • BattyKnitter
    Options
    My hubby and kids are very native American and they tan so quick!! I am inside all the time working and compared to them I look bleached hahah so I wanna get a lil jump on it!!! I can understand those who stay out of the sun!! Me....I'd be in it all day if I could!!

Nothing wrong with either! I just don't like it when women get shamed for preferences for their own bodies. But seeing Magnus's response their post may have been worded in a way which I misunderstood.
  • laceygaywilson
    Options

Nothing wrong with either! I just don't like it when women get shamed for preferences for their own bodies. But seeing Magnus's response their post may have been worded in a way which I misunderstood.

For sure!! No shame in our swim suit game!! We finally get to rock these bodies!! I'm gonna be rocking in a throw back old school bikini been window shopping!! I love that we all have our own style and we can come together and support each other on this journey!!! Haha it's wonderful!!! I am super excited to hear how yours fits!!!! Gonna be cheering ya on!!! Oh yeah strut girl!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    164.40 Yayo haven't gotten the swimsuit yet but I bought a pair of size 6 shorts yesterday and I am freaking pumped