Skinny Fiber - does it work?

Options
13»

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Awful experience with the product and the company! Its a scam, dont fall for it. Its one of those chains that when you buy the person above you makes profit and the chain continurs and continues. Anyone eating healthy and 500 claories a day can lose weight and shouldnt need skinny fiber to do it. TexasGirl is one of tgeir biggest distributors who will pull in her scam and leave you hanging..save your money. Exercise, diet and you will loose weight. If you need help seek your dr who can prescribe meds for $17 a month vs skinny fiber $60 a bottle every 10-15 days if you maximize the dose.

I agree that SF is not worth spending money on. However, 500 calories a day? That is not healthy for 99% of people and should only be done in extreme circumstances when prescribed by a doctor. Even then, I don't think it's worth the risks.
    Given that this is a necrothread, hopefully they've abandoned the 500 calories a day by now.

:laugh: @ 'necrothread'
  • imsuzz
    Options
    I have been following Facebook and skinny fiber for a long time. This is a scam. I recently saw a photo of someone I knew stating they lost 30 pounds This is a friend if mine and she did not have 30 pounds to lose. She has always been a thin person and has never taken this product ever. It was funny when I read comments from people she knew commenting on this. The result ...it was taken off Facebook. How funny is that. Don't waste your money. Most stories are not true. As was the case with my friend