Does anyone have a special piece of clothing they want to fit into?

Options
13»

Replies

• pandareads
    pandareads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    All the moms around here wear cute Lululemon and show off their buff arms. I don’t fit in any of their sizes but I’m going to! I want cute athleisure wear!
  • Dawcvt
    Dawcvt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! There's this really nice purple snowmobile jacket I've always wanted but haven't bought it because they don't make it in my size. I need to lose a lot of weight to get in it but I have 6 months to get down enough to wiggle my way into it.
  • vixfromthestix
    vixfromthestix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've gained wight over the past 18 months (having lost weight previously have maintaining for about 2 years) and have a whole wardrobe of things I love but can't fit into. I may not make it this summer for the shorts etc, but next year I hope to have the items out of the loft and back in my wardrobe.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of jeans in every size. Working my way down. One size down, 3 to go. It takes me about 15lbs to comfortably drop down to the next size down. Pretty much everything else I got rid of.
  • danicafitzpatrick
    danicafitzpatrick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a purple jumpsuit that I bought last year that I can't zip up all the way.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    This would be awesome as an all-pic thread. Show me the clothes! :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    pandareads wrote: »
    All the moms around here wear cute Lululemon and show off their buff arms. I don’t fit in any of their sizes but I’m going to! I want cute athleisure wear!

You just explained you are in a wealthy area with that. lol
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My son is a Boy Scout and convinced me to be an Assistant Scoutmaster. Every week, I put on a uniform shirt that is tight in the shoulders (which I don't mind) and the waist (which bothers me to no end). Since my son has no intention of leaving the Boy Scouts any time soon, I am working to make that shirt fit better.
  • chelny
    chelny Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have a dress, a couple pairs of pants, and running clothes/jacket that I’d love to get into again. My new goal weight is lower than last time, for health reasons. So I hope I can get past those old faves I still have & into the next smaller size. But slow & steady. One day at a time.
  • allenbohart771
    allenbohart771 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to fit into my old Air Force uniform again, or maybe my graduation gown from getting my MBA.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Always! Even when we reach our goal, we need some wiggle room and various clothes within a range. We deserve to feel good in our clothes no matter what.
  • OGingerBeardMan
    OGingerBeardMan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I do! There's a shirt that I bought several years ago and it was one of my favorites and a bit on the pricier side, so it would be great to wear it again.