Where did my boobs go?

Options
13»

Replies

• terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 32H to about a 32FF with 28lb lost. They only started shrinking recently though. It's nice that my clothes don't just hang off them anymore! Can't wait to (hopefully) wear a DD!
  • tcmom72
    tcmom72 Posts: 32
    Options
    Well I had a breast reduction in April and now I am a high B. I was a 38 D for years and they never got smaller when I lost weight. Running feels amazing now!
  • neuroticalme
    neuroticalme Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It looks like we're divided: some of us are happy to see the ladies decrease, and others want them to stay the same! I have a very large ribcage so my band size has always been pretty large. Before my major weight gain, I was a 38B -- I'm now a 40DD. It definitely makes exercising more challenging!

Christine, you can have my boob overflow. I'll donate them to you!

Honestly, I'm just happy that my nipples still point forward. "Eyes forward, ladies!" is my daily command/prayer. :P

(No offense to those who don't have that body type. We all have our points of vanity, but that doesn't mean other shapes aren't good.)

Breasts: A Documentary is a really good film to put things in perspective when one is feeling self-conscious.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    It took over 50 pounds lost before my ladies shrank, I was not impressed I had gone from a full 42DDD to a 38h and was like :noway: .

Then all the sudden they started getting smaller and I am currently a very full 38DD. I am ok with that but was a little scared at the beginning that I wasn't going to lose any cuppage and was getting disproportionate :sad: .

Now I figure they will be ok in the end, I just have to be patient along the way. My hubby was a little sad :sad: that they are getting smaller but when I pointed out I was still a DD even though they were smaller he seemed appeased lol.:laugh:
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Now I figure they will be ok in the end, I just have to be patient along the way. My hubby was a little sad :sad: that they are getting smaller but when I pointed out I was still a DD even though they were smaller he seemed appeased lol.:laugh:

I love it: "he seemed appeased". =D
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lost mine went from 38c to a 34b. Just found the right bra for me and now I have perky boobs again. Found them on line at sears the plus was they were on sale.
  • iggylove123
    Options
    I was a 36D and then lost about 35 pounds. Now I'm a fill 36C. I sort of miss them but....eh
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a 46DDD to last week I finally fit back into my 38DD VS bras!!! Happy dance.
    If I can get back to a 36DD or even my 34DD bras I will be happy. They are heading south but not nearly as bad as I would have thought after 154 pounds lost.
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was attention 38j and now a 36hh after losing 60lb. My bras now fit :-)
  • UmmaOfThree
    UmmaOfThree Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha. I love this post! I, too, tend to lose some boobage when I lose weight, but it will be only a half-cup at best and mostly all band size, but I do miss when I was a full 36C. I'm currently between 36B and C and will end up at 34B when I reach a healthy weight. But that's not all. With a slimmer waist, the boobies are more noticeable, so that's far better than big ones hidden with extra padding.
  • imp8tient1
    Options
    At my all time high of 213lbs I was wearing helmets, 40DD. I have lost about 30 lbs and am back in my old bra size which is so much more comfortable....38D. I am so embarrassed of those bras that I couldn't even take them to the consignment shop, they were the heavy duty type, and expensive...and still like new. I hope they stay about this size now, due to being 56 yrs old now, and they are lower every year...but still above the waist!!! LOL.
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wherever yours went mine hitch hiked for the fun of it with them.

They are gone and do not seem to be coming back.

With any luck I will be having a consult soon with a surgeon to discuss restoring them to me along with the removal of loose skin from my stomach.

I realize bras are prettier at the size I am. I don't care, I don't go around showing my bra to folks normally. I typically only wear black bras anyway or ivory colored. I would rather have boobs.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! I have seriously lost my boobs! Went bra shopping two days ago and I seem to have gone from my happy 36B to a 34A! Where did they go? Why is this weight lose ignoring my thighs? Lol!

Exactly! LOL
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely shrunk. I think it's natural since breasts are made up of mostly fat tissue, unless you have low body fact or do a lot of workouts focusing on that area specifically ... I would say it's par for the course.

I see a lot of people posting that they gained some ... pretty surprising to me. I guess it must depend on the persons make up when they start. Maybe those people who only need to "redistribute" gain it there ... moving it from stomach, butt or thighs?
  • MellieCc
    MellieCc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine have defintely gone down also. which I don't mind.
    I was a 42D now bought a new bra yesterday - 38B
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    2 words push-ups! I never had big boob (36C) at my heaviest, they were the first to go. I really don't mind the size they are now, 32B. I was a bit bummed at first but I swear push-ups perked those babies right back up.

I am 35 yrs old, have 2 kids (didn't breast feed and I admit didn't have a ton to sag) but push-ups were a miracle for me! I have boobs of a 16 yo!

So... Get down and do 20! Hehe
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36DD to a 34C after losing close to 30 pounds. I can see why some ladies get bummed about it, but I was so thrilled to ditch those huge unsightly bras!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    2 words push-ups! I never had big boob (36C) at my heaviest, they were the first to go. I really don't mind the size they are now, 32B. I was a bit bummed at first but I swear push-ups perked those babies right back up.

I am 35 yrs old, have 2 kids (didn't breast feed and I admit didn't have a ton to sag) but push-ups were a miracle for me! I have boobs of a 16 yo!

So... Get down and do 20! Hehe

You know, I am actually going to do just that! :laugh:
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose mine, but that's the part of me that's stubbornly holding on!!! Even after a big fat loss (all of a sudden my clothes fit 10x looser but the scale stayed the same) and more muscle the ladies have held on. As I've gained weight they've grown. I'd be happy for them to settle at a 34 C or larger B...I was a 34DDD or 34E at my largest. Right now the girls are happily fitting into, if not a wee bit "sloshy", into a 34DD which I think is more due to losing retained water. I still have about 10 lbs to go but I doubt I'll see much more loss in that area.

I am doing pec exercises though. How about we create a swap, all the woman who hate the fact that they've lost weight in their boobs can have some of the weight from the boobs of those who want to lose!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, it would be nice to be able to wear those tops with the bras built in to cardio classes. My BodyCombat instructor can wear those to class and I'm jealous! I mean, I could wear them too, I'd just need another bra underneath which kind of defeats the purpose...