Things people do that annoy you. In general. And how you are annoying.

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
People can really suck. What are some things people have done that annoy you? Maybe there is a thread like this already. I think that would be annoying. Then again I’m orobably annoying because I didn’t search it first. So there ya go. Perfect example.

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    Options
    When someone grabs my phone to look at my pictures and hands it back with smears and fingerprints. What’s wrong with you? Did you squeeze a stick of butter before you decided to use my phone? Did I tell you to swipe through ALL the pictures? No. I took one. So just look at one. There is no swiping.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Something I may do that people might find annoying: offer unsolicited advice. When someone rants about something or complains, I sometimes offer advice or a different way to look at it. They maybe just wanted to complain and weren't looking for advice. But I am always looking for ways to improve and assume others do as well, which they don't always.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    People that complain a lot or are overly cynical annoy me. I just ignore them. I'm sure my positivity annoys these types of people.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    People that complain a lot or are overly cynical annoy me. I just ignore them. I'm sure my positivity annoys these types of people.

Nothing against you but I think it’s annoying when people are annoyed by my complaining. It’s called venting and if you are my friend it is your responsibility, even duty, if you will, to listen to me. And agree. And maybe to give me ice cream.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I’m annoying with my presence sometimes. To CERTAIN people. Especially when I pretend to walk like a gorilla across the parking lot.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I find it annoying when there is enough pizza for everyone to have two pieces. But then somebody in the front of the line has to go and take three pieces.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    If you are going to use the last roll of toilet paper.....just freaking replace it. It’s so annoying when I need to wipe my (you know) and boom...the full roll I replaced yesterday is GONE.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I get annoyed when I’m standing in a group of people and they are all talking to everyone but me. That’s when I tell them I was gonna hand out money to anyone who talked to me today but oh well, and walk away.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I’m annoying when I’m driving with a passenger because occasionally I take my hands off the wheel, look at my passenger and scream while doing jazz hands. I personally find it to be funny. However I have been told it’s annoying.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I have the bad habit of saying "huh" before I respond to someone.

"Huh.... Oh, (and then I go into my response)"

That's probably annoying as all *kitten*.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when people use “keeping it real” as an excuse to be a complete *kitten*.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Most recently, people who use "loose" when they mean "lose". Please pronounce the following words: goose, moose, caboose. Now tell me again how lose is spelled?

Although my grammar nazi tendencies are probably annoying af to others.
  • Monkeyfreck
    Monkeyfreck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I’m likely most annoying while I’ve started restricting or counting calories. Can be in a pretty bad mood until I get the hang of it lol
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    I find it annoying when people abbreviate the names of fast food restaurants, like Mickey D’s for McDonald’s or The Hut, for Pizza Hut. Let’s just meet at Arb’s then we can head over to King for some chicken fries.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    There's this guy at my work who always says "bazinga!" whenever a file is finished downloading or some crap like that.

Actually, it's pretty funny I guess.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    There's this guy at my work who always says "bazinga!" whenever a file is finished downloading or some crap like that.

Actually, it's pretty funny I guess.

You should reply “woot woot” every time you hear him say that.