How far are you from your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• TerranandKaylynsmommy
    TerranandKaylynsmommy Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone. Congrats on your progress thus far :) I'm on here daily if you need some encouragement or just to vent. I'm Laura BTW😀
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    On a very slow roll here. 5' 7" F, 40

SW: ~163-166
    CW: 149
    GW: 128-135 (will evaluate as I get into that range)

My original goal was 128 as that was my "happy weight" through my 20s, but I've been doing a lot more focused weight lifting the past year and a half, and I'm fairly certain there may be more muscle mass than I used to have (while I was always fairly strong, I didn't really lift weights much, either - some, but not regularly, mostly active jobs).

If my "saddle bags" are still hanging around at 135 I'll keep going until I'm closer to my old weight.
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Height 5'3"
    SW: 152.5
    CW: 143.25
    GW: 120 then re-evaluate

8 weeks in, 9.25 lbs lost. I had a woosh after my last period and felt great. Then the next week I put on 2 lbs. I actually shook my fist at the scale. Last week I lost it again but only lost an extra 0.25 lbs. Bit frustrated at the moment but trying to keep the faith in the process. Not helped by constipation :/
  • Healz
    Healz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Height 6'3"
    SW 250
    CW 220
    GW 210
    Had surgery in December and have been able to exercise again. Weight is dropping off but is slowing down as I close in on GW.
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    SW 220
    CW 210ish
    GW 180

Still got some work ahead of me, but the journey is as much of a reward as the destination.
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    5'2 female

SW: 210 June 2018
    CW: 149 today
    GW: 130ish

I've learned so much about myself and my relationship with food on this journey. I would turn to food to drown my sorrows or celebrate my happiness. I've changed that relationship/way of thinking. I've also learned the amount of totally awful food I would eat just to be socially acceptable, cue all mother in law cooking, office potlucks and office cookies lying around.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    20#, I was at goal but did a backslide
    5-7” female
    SW: 220
    GW:125 (where I looked and felt best)
    CW: 145
    I’d settle for 135
  • DevilsFan1
    DevilsFan1 Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    5'10"

SW: 205
    CW: 191
    GW: 175

Bulked last year for a powerlifting competition. Now I"m cutting the fat for a Half Dome backpacking trip next year. Almost halfway there...
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    Pickle107 wrote: »
    Height 5'3"
    SW: 152.5
    CW: 143.25
    GW: 120 then re-evaluate

8 weeks in, 9.25 lbs lost. I had a woosh after my last period and felt great. Then the next week I put on 2 lbs. I actually shook my fist at the scale. Last week I lost it again but only lost an extra 0.25 lbs. Bit frustrated at the moment but trying to keep the faith in the process. Not helped by constipation :/

Ah constipation is my foe for sure. Do you take anything for it? Like twice a month I drink magnesium citrate fixes you right up
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8.5
    SW: 179
    Current: 142
    Goal weight: 130
    A little too much stress and late night eating got in my way— just started working out more and cleaning up my diet. Keto worked for me and I’m still on it. I do 2-3 days of cardio and 2days strength training. Shifting my focus to muscle tone.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 156.4
    CW: 137.2 (almost 20 lbs down!)
    GW: 117-120 (not sure)
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    aes1219 wrote: »
    Starting weight: 182 lbs (during pregnancy)
    Current weight: 138 lbs
    Goal weight: 125-130 lbs

A struggle I have is that I know I don't look pregnant now, but I still view myself as overweight even though I am at a healthy BMI. I am hoping once I get to my goal I am happy with how I look and feel. If I still feel the way I do now I could see myself wanting to go lower in weight.

How tall are you?
  • brittlb07
    brittlb07 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’4’’
    SW: 146 Jan 1
    CW: 128.8
    GW: 115-118

These last ten pounds are vanity pounds and proving to be difficult :(
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 200 lbs 11/2017
    CW: 141.6 lbs
    GW: 120-125 lbs (but currently aiming for 125 and then will re-evaluate)

Just using good all calorie counting, eating whatever I want in moderation. I only gained the weight when I was put on anti-psychotic medications which increased my appetite tremendously and caused me to eat 24/7. I originally placed all blame on the meds until I learned about CICO and that I was simply eating way too much. So happy I am not getting back control over my weight. I was always thin growing up and the huge weight gain really had a toll on me. Excited to get back into the 120's hopefully by the end of summer I'll be at my goal.
  • wren7342
    wren7342 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    SW: 320lb
    CW: 290lb
    GW: 185 lb

Even at 185, I'd be considered "overweight" according to the BMI chart, but the way my body is shaped and how I carry my weight, any less than that, and I'd look unhealthily skinny. I'm going more for healthy and physically strong, so the dress sizes getting smaller are just a not unpleasant side effect.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    5' 7" M, 50

CW: 151
    GW: 145-150

Maintaining but my weight crept up a bit. I want to be back down to 145 during Canadian bathing suit weather! lol
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    5'7.5" female, 50

SW: 222
    CW: 189
    GW: 155

Current struggles are getting enough protein and hitting the strength training as I sort of hate it.

Most annoying struggle is that I've been sitting at the same weight for about 3/4 weeks now. I'm weighing/logging properly and eating at a deficit. I'm training a lot so assuming it's water weight disguising my loss. Also being premenopausal I never know when my next period will be and feel as though I have some lower belly bloat. So don't know when that will clear up. I literally just had a dream about the scale not moving. Ugh.

I will trust the process. And I might stop weighing myself for a bit.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    SW 194
    CW 148ish
    GW 140

8lbs to go, the struggle is staying on track with a healthy amount of loss per week with such a small amount to go