slow going so far but thankfully it is coming off
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Height: 6’4”
    SW: 309
    CW: 225
    GW: 215

215 will put me at about 15% body fat (according to recent dexa scan). I’ll transition to recomp once I reach 215 and hopefully the extra fat pockets will go away and the loose skin will tighten up some.

Biggest challenge is emotional eating and eating fewer calories on sedentary days.

Overall goal is to feel awesome again. I’m almost 40 and really want to feel like everything’s possible, like when I weighed this much when I was 20.
  • eb8566
    eb8566 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Female 5’7”
    SW 218
    CW 183
    GW 175

My goal weight may end lower but this is my original goal so I plan to meet it first and go from there. I’m battling water retention that has kept my weight fluctuating for the last ten days but keeping on plan and hoping for a big drop soon.
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’5”
    SW: 162 post pregnancy
    SW Jan 1 2019: 141 after holiday excesses and a bad ulcerative colitis flare-up
    CW: 134
    GW: 130

I always get under 135 and then totally slack off and then can’t reach goal weight. So I’m trying something new. Changing my eating timing to prevent my food-as-relaxation cravings. Instead of snacking after I get the kids to bed I’m doing a half hour meditation/ deep relaxation thing and so far so good! Hoping to hit GW by Memorial Day!
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,675 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" (used to be 5'6.5", but I shrank.) My goal weight was 131. I am currently 122. After I started maintenance, I continued to lose weight. It took a while to figure out how many calories I actually need to maintain. I decided I liked the new weight and discovered that as long as I am running a lot, I can maintain it. I've been between 120-125 for the past 5 years.
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    At 5'9", my goal weight is 170 (which is straddling that line between acceptable and overweight according to every "standard" chart I can find). I'm currently 78 pounds from that goal. Once I get closer, I'll reevaluate and adjust accordingly, likely ending up going a bit lower.
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5'2

SW:170 July 2018, size large or extra large top, size 12 american pants.
    CW: 133, top size small or medium, size 4 american pants.
    GW:120, might go down 115 depending how I feel after I reach my goal.

Last year I went to NY around April and was depressed when I tried to shop for outfits. This time I'm just excited that I can fit to all the clothes that are my style.
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 4lbs off it after kickstarting it on a keto diet, it's tough but the results are phenomenal
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    SW- 263
    CW- 178
    GW- 140

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I hit goal recently and rebounded when I switched to maintenance. I’m giving it a few more weeks and if it doesn’t balance out all go back to a deficit to lose another 5-10lb
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    TerranandKaylynsmommy Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    wmweeza wrote: »
    SW- 263
    CW- 178
    GW- 140

Great job :)
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight. Trying to get my abs back lol
  • lifeindeed43
    lifeindeed43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Height 6'0"
    March 30th Current Weight 215.5 lbs
    Sept. 1st Target weight 177 lbs
    Approx. 6.5 lbs loss per month
  • Cheddar59
    Cheddar59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SW - 217
    GW - 180
    CW - 190

A lot of amazing results - keep it up! Biggest help has been logging everything into a calorie counting app. Worked out before and never lost weight because Of bad eating habits. Have almost totally cut out fast food, eat more fruit and veggies. When I do eat out have the app and while it killed me at first finding broccoli instead of fries is not so bad... :-)
  • Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    5'4
    SW- 172
    CW- 130.2
    GW- 125
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm now 3lb off.another 1lb just gone.keto rocks
  • Mona898989
    Mona898989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Height 5'5
    Starting weight 139
    Current weight 120.5
    Goal weight 118 but I also want to tone up some more

My struggles were giving up sweets. I used to be a crazy sugar addict and now I barely crave sugar anymore .

I love how I can easily track what I eat using my diary that way I can plan out my meals throughout the day. I find weighing your food helps so you can accurately calculate your calories and macros

Loving this thread. May we all continue to motivate each other