Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

FASTer way to fat loss program

neharding4553neharding4553 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
Hi fellow MFP’s! Has anyone completed the FASTer way to fat loss program, and if so, do you mind sharing your success? I just started the 6 week program today!

Replies

• vsg1960vsg1960 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I just started Monday. How have you done. Anxious to see how this does.
  • neharding4553neharding4553 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I just started Monday also! So far so good. I was excited to have more carbs today lol. Good luck! Keep in touch :)
  • ebenbrika3205ebenbrika3205 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I start tomorrow!! Keep in touch!
  • crazyleightoncrazyleighton Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    What is the 6 week challenge?
  • silkyb1silkyb1 Posts: 47Member Member Posts: 47Member Member
    What is this 6wk program?
  • micknabmicknab Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    I start the Faster Way in May. How are you doing so far?
  • Angief05Angief05 Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    what is this program?
  • hafsatoheed2019hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    Flowers21 wrote: »
    I am just finishing week 5!
    This journey has been AMAZING and I LOVE IT. The 16/8 fasting is SO EASY. The Carb cycling sounds crazy, but it works. I didn't start noticing changes until week 3, when a bra I bought had been a bit too small to hook & it fit. Since then, my favorite pairs of "active" wear, mostly PJ pants, have all gotten looser. My energy levels are balancing out. I have recently had a sinus infection and not once did I feel like I needed different foods. I don't get headaches from any of it. Honestly, the hardest is part is all the food I eat. It takes 2 weeks to get used to eating so much. Learning to meal plan effectively has been a huge benefit. Switching from counting stupid calories to counting macros is not only easy but took the stress out of what I am eating. For me, FWTFL has, so far, been everything it was cracked up to be.
    Good luck, ladies. I hope you enjoy the program as much as I am. I just signed up for Round #2 because I love how I feel & the progress I am seeing.
    What is this program plz share some details
    May that’s the one I can stick to

• floofyschmooferfloofyschmoofer Posts: 209Member Member Posts: 209Member Member
    As a rule, I don't support MLMs-- however, I do have a coworker or 2 doing it who have seen some results! Good luck.
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Posts: 42,781Member, Greeter Member Posts: 42,781Member, Greeter Member
    Just another program showing how to cut calories to lose weight. EVERY DIET PROGRAM WORKS, if you adhere to it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • efrensgirl2015efrensgirl2015 Posts: 483Member Member Posts: 483Member Member
    I completed the 6 week round 2 weeks ago. So it's been 2 months since I started. I have lost 15 pounds and didn't do the workouts - not that I recommend skipping excerise, but I got phenomenal results with just the dietary tweaks. Had I worked out, my results would have been even better. This all happened while consuming 2,000 calories a day. Monday and Tuesday are low carb days - 50 net carbs and Wednesday-Sunday my carb goal was over 230g a day! That's a lot of fruit, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, oatmeal, rice, etc. I didn't have to consume any nasty powdered shakes or do any crazy cleanses. The program also gives you a treat on the weekend as long as it fits in your macros. This program is super sustainable and intuitive and is made for the long haul, not a quick fix. If you are on the fence and can swing the cost, I absolutely recommend you try it. Not everyone has the same experience perhaps but it's a total game changer for me.
  • efrensgirl2015efrensgirl2015 Posts: 483Member Member Posts: 483Member Member
  • PinkclemonadePinkclemonade Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Tried it last year. Lost a few pounds but didn't like the program. I joined for the accountability and support and felt I got neither. Wish I would have saved my money. Don't recommend it.