Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm going to just sit on the couch and yell "WOO" at everyone. That's a thing, right? If not, I can always say I didn't know what it meant, thought it was good.

😂glad you could make it. I’ll be on the balcony or behind the plants. Let me know when you’re ready for some degradation
  • _impressive_
    _impressive_ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm going to just sit on the couch and yell "WOO" at everyone. That's a thing, right? If not, I can always say I didn't know what it meant, thought it was good.

😂glad you could make it. I’ll be on the balcony or behind the plants. Let me know when you’re ready for some degradation

WOO
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I want to find someone who shares a weird interest and we bond over that and eventually start a podcast and make lots of money!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I want to find someone who shares a weird interest and we bond over that and eventually start a podcast and make lots of money!

How about a money making pyramid? Can we talk about that? There's some good ones we can explore.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

How about a money making pyramid? Can we talk about that? There's some good ones we can explore.

You and I will get everyone drunk and naked and then sell their dirty clothes online
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

You and I will get everyone drunk and naked and then sell their dirty clothes online

I have some dirty socks you can sell
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

You knew exactly where I was going with that.

Some dirty pervert would buy them.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

oh I know
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

oh I know

Are the one that recently bought my dirty socks?
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

oh I know

Are the one that recently bought my dirty socks?

I only sell them.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

😉😂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you could start an mfp podcast(weird interest) and have regular mfpers as guest. Topics could range from weightloss to the crazy shenanigans (I call dibs on producing)
  • TheSaltedSeaCake
    TheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who read this as my mother f'ing party? I'd be the chick in the plants playing some kind of war game on her phone.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I’ll be somewhere by an outlet since my phone battery dies so quickly and I need to keep it plugged in. I will sprinkle a circle of salt around me and my outlet to keep everyone else away.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Why do so many of y'all wanna hide behind plants??
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Says the person hiding behind veggies 😉
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Touche, but you can't say much either ;)
    At an actual party I'd not be hiding behind a plant. Or lettuce.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Touche, but you can't say much either ;)
    At an actual party I'd not be hiding behind a plant. Or lettuce.

You'd have that leather mask instead.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I’ll be somewhere by an outlet since my phone battery dies so quickly and I need to keep it plugged in. I will sprinkle a circle of salt around me and my outlet to keep everyone else away.

You have the pixel phone? I feel your pain

Does it suck? friend told me it was great
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    I'd be standing by the bar.. observing and drinking..