Girl at work............

Options
13»

Replies

• MrJimmies
    MrJimmies Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey now! I don't think he was acting like a 15 y/o. What's the harm in throwing the question out on a forum where other females can offer advice?

There's nothing wrong with asking for advice. There's everything wrong with analyzing a simple situation like it's a system of differential equations.

Confidence and assertiveness win girls over. Every. Time.

It's nothing to do with asking her out I can easily do that it's jeopardizing the workplace where I'm concerned. If things don't work out it will make it a whole different situation..........
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    bring her coffee : ) and, of course she's looking at you.... I mean... those abs...

Too bad I couldn't have my shirt off at work, would prob be a bonus.........
    This fukin feel dude, the messed up part is I lifeguard but all of the fukin pools make me keep my shirt on while on duty.

Ah that sucks can you at least wear a tank?

Nah man it's dumb af, they prob just do it cause I work there and they don't want me railing all of their daughters.
  • MrJimmies
    MrJimmies Posts: 113
    Options
    bring her coffee : ) and, of course she's looking at you.... I mean... those abs...

Too bad I couldn't have my shirt off at work, would prob be a bonus.........
    This fukin feel dude, the messed up part is I lifeguard but all of the fukin pools make me keep my shirt on while on duty.

Ah that sucks can you at least wear a tank?

Nah man it's dumb af, they prob just do it cause I work there and they don't want me railing all of their daughters.

Yeah prob lame as fck, I know a pool I go to here allows the dudes to wear tanks to bad there skinny fats haha