Help with Muscle Gain/ Weightloss

Deadberri
Deadberri Posts: 38 Member
edited April 2019 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm Brittany. I'm a 27 year old female and I weigh 169lbs. I'm 5'1". I know I'm overweight by quite a bit and I've been trying for well over a year to try and loose it. I was hoping for some tips or suggestions to help me get started in the right direction. I know I need to eat a lot better, which I'm working on. I'm just not sure what or how often I really need to workout to gain muscle and loose fat to help me with weightloss. I work two jobs currently- one at a grocery store in produce and the other I work as a banquet/ restaurant server. I work both the grocery store job 4 days a week and I work the serving job 5 days a week. So I'm hoping to find a workout that I can do perhaps around 30 minutes a day (not sure how many days I really need to be working out). I figure that I still need some cardio; so, I was thinking of doing it around twice a week. I'm trying to not eat too many carbs, which seems to be a habit for me. As well as drinking more water. I'm going to start taking vitamins again. I previously took Vitamin D, Ginseng, Magnesium, and a Women's Multi-vitamin. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies